PhotoSync – wireless transfer, backup and share photo and video files from and to computer, iOS devices, Android devices, Google, Dropbox, Picasa, Flickr, OneDrive, SmugMug, NAS (WebDav, FTP) and more
It‘s all about one thing – the best and easiest way to transfer, backup and share your photos & videos!
PhotoSync allows you to transfer your photos & videos between your iPhone, iPad, Mac or PC over your local Wi-Fi network. It also supports sending and receiving photos & videos to/from popular cloud & photo services, mobile storage devices and NAS.
What you can do with PhotoSync:
► Transfer and backup your photos & videos from iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to your Windows PC or Mac. Photos & Videos are transferred in full resolution with all metadata intact.
► Send photos & videos from your Windows PC or Mac directly over the local Wi-Fi network to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Received photos & videos are imported directly into the Camera Roll or an album you defined.
► Directly move photos & videos between iPhone and iPad and vice versa over your local Wi-Fi network, Personal Hotspot or Bluetooth.
► Transfer photos & videos to your favorite cloud or photo service like Dropbox, Google Drive, Flickr, Facebook, OneDrive, SmugMug, SugarSync & Zenfolio.
► Import photos & videos stored on Dropbox, Google Drive, Flickr, Facebook, OneDrive, SmugMug, SugarSync & Zenfolio directly to your iPhone/iPad. You can import selected, all or new photos & videos.
► Backup photos & videos over (S)FTP or WebDAV to your NAS, mobile storage device or remote server. You can also download & view photos & videos on (S)FTP and WebDAV servers. PhotoSync works flawlessly with Synology NAS, Owncloud, iUSBPort, CloudFTP & Seagate Wireless Plus.
► Import photos & videos directly from your Camera equipped with a wireless SD Card. Toshiba FlashAir & Transcend Wi-Fi SD cards are currently supported. The import of RAW photos is fully supported.
PhotoSync remembers which photos/videos have already been transferred and let‘s you transfer new photos/videos with one single touch.
► Auto Transfer
PhotoSync allows you to transfer new photos/videos automatically in the background, whenever you arrive at certain locations. This enables you to auto-backup your photos & videos to supported cloud or photo services, your private cloud or NAS, whenever you arrive home.
► Easy & convenient
The free PhotoSync Companion for Mac & PC makes the transfer experience quick and easy. It allows you to send photos & videos to your device by drag & drop. On Macs the PhotoSync Companion enables direct import into iPhoto & Aperture.
PhotoSync supports the transfer and import of RAW photos. It preserves all photo metadata (EXIF, Geolocation) and even let‘s you use the recording date as filename.
For a complete list of features visit: http://www.photosync-app.com/features
Requirements and limitations:
– Transferring between iPhone/iPad/iPod touch requires both devices to have PhotoSync installed. You only need to purchase PhotoSync once and can install it on all your devices using the same iTunes account.
– Transferring between iPhone/iPad/iPod touch and a Mac & PC requires a web browser or the free PhotoSync Companion (recommended) from our website (http://www.photosync-app.com/downloads) installed on your Mac or PC.
– Transferring between iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Windows PC and Mac works directly over the local Wi-Fi network. Your photos & videos never leave your local network nor go over the internet. T ransfer speed depends on the quality of your Wi-Fi connection.
– PhotoSync for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad requires iOS 5.1.1 or higher.
– PhotoSync Companion for Windows PCs requires Windows XP SP 2 or higher, Windows Vista , Windows 7 or Windows 8
– PhotoSync Companion for OS X requires OX 10.5 or higher (Intel & PPC supported)
– Auto Transfer is available on iPhone 4 or higher, iPad 2 or higher and iPod touch 5th generation.
If you have any questions or comments, please write to email@example.com. It‘s not possible for us to reply to your comments/reviews in the AppStore.
- Support for Toshiba Canvio™ Wireless Adapter (http://goo.gl/v0aCCx): Backup photos & videos to any USB hard drive or USB stick. You can also view & download photos & videos from any USB storage device connected to the Toshiba Canvio® Wireless Adapter.
- WoL (Wake-on-LAN) support for Autotransfer and Quick transfer to computer: When you auto transfer or quick transfer photos and videos to a computer, PhotoSync can now automatically wake the computer from sleep mode. (Note: To enable WoL you need to reconfigure Autotransfer / Quick transfer one time).
- Hierarchy view for SmugMug: The SmugMug folder/album structure is now displayed hierarchically rather than flat.
- Support for symbolic links on FTP-Servers
- Detection of Transcend Wi-Fi cards is now faster and more reliable.
- Crashes that occurred, when connecting to certain SFTP-servers.
- Issues when creating SmugMug albums with certain titles.
- Under some circumstances the web uploader did only upload one file.
- Issue that some photos were imported in wrong orientation on iOS 7.1
- Connection issue when uploading to OS X 10.9 WebDAV server
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 19, 2014
- touchbyte GmbH
- 35.7 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (158)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (2979)