PhotoSync – transfer photos
iOS Universal Photography
Transfer and backup photos & videos to computer, NAS, cloud & photo services wirelessly.
• Number one cross-platform solution with native apps for iOS, Windows & Mac
• Reliable and secure software – operating 6+ years in the market and continuously updated
• No limitations – copy, share and backup an unlimited number of full resolution photos, HD videos and RAW files with all EXIF location information intact
• Total user control & fully customisable. Be totally independent of the cloud!
• Transfer photos & videos to and from computer (Windows PC & Mac)
• Share photos & videos between phones and tablets
• Automatically backup photos & videos in the background to pre-selected targets (computer, NAS, cloud and photo services)
• Transfer photos & videos to and from NAS over (S)FTP, WebDav and SMB
• Share photos & videos to and from cloud & photo services
• Download photos, videos & RAWs from Wi-Fi SD cards in Camera to iOS
TRANSFER TO & FROM COMPUTER
• Transfer and backup photos & videos from iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to Windows PC or Mac
• Send photos & videos from Windows PC or Mac directly to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Choose from existing albums or create new albums. Received photos & videos are imported directly into the Camera Roll or an album you defined.
• Transferring between iOS devices, Windows PC and Mac works directly over the local Wi-Fi network. Your photos/videos never leave your local network nor go over the Internet.
TRANSFER BETWEEN PHONES & TABLETS
• Directly send photos & videos between iPhone and iPad over your local Wi-Fi network, Personal Hotspot or Bluetooth. No computer or cloud needed!
AUTOTRANSFER – AUTOMATICALLY BACKUP PHOTOS & VIDEOS
• Automatically backup new photos/videos in the background to computer (PC & Mac), supported cloud/photo services, your private cloud or NAS, whenever you arrive at pre-selected locations.
TRANSFER TO & FROM NAS
• Securely backup photos & videos to your NAS, remote server, personal cloud and wireless portable hard drive over (S)FTP, WebDAV or SMB
• Download & view photos/videos on (S)FTP, WebDAV and SMB servers
• PhotoSync works flawlessly with: Synology NAS, Owncloud, iUSBPort, Seagate Wireless Plus, Time Capsule, and many more
TRANSFER TO & FROM CLOUD & PHOTO SERVICES
• Upload and share photos/videos straight from iPhone/iPad/iPod touch to your favourite cloud or photo service over 3G / LTE
• Import photos/videos stored on your cloud or photo service directly to iOS. Import selected, all or new photos & videos
• PhotoSync supports: Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Photos / Picasa, Flickr, Facebook, OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, SmugMug, Box, Amazon Cloud Drive, Zenfolio, SugarSync and 500px
DOWNLOAD FROM CAMERA
• Download and import photos & videos directly from your digital camera equipped with a Toshiba FlashAir or Transcend Wi-Fi SD card
• Smart transfer
PhotoSync remembers which photos/videos have already been transferred and let’s you transfer new photos/videos with one single touch
• Delete after transfer
PhotoSync can optionally perform automatic deletion of successfully backed up photos & videos – a very convenient way to free up space on your device (iOS 8 and higher)
• Drag & drop to iOS devices
The FREE PhotoSync Companion for Windows PC and Mac makes the transfer experience quick and easy. It lets you beam photos/videos to your device by drag & drop.
On Macs the PhotoSync Companion enables direct import into the new OS X Photos App, iPhoto, Aperture and Lightroom
– PhotoSync supports the transfer & import of RAW photos
– Automatically converts HEIC format to JPEG and HEVC format to H264 (optional)
– Preserves all photo metadata (EXIF, Geolocation)
– Offers a wide-range of transfer options (customise filename & directory formats, automatic sub-directory creation, photo edits…)
For a complete list of features visit: http://www.photosync-app.com/iOS
New in 3.2.3:
- New: You can now choose to transfer both the HEIC and converted JPEG of a photo (HEIC+JPEG). You can enable this option in the settings of the transfer target.
- New: Layout & Design adjusted for iOS 11
- Fixed: Transferring HEIC based Live Photos to other iOS devices could cause PhotoSync to crash
- Improved: Transfer and naming of edited Live Photos and iOS 11 live photo effects
New in 3.2:
- New: Support for HEIC / HEVC conversion on iOS 11. HEIC / HEVC are the new image / video formats on iOS 11.
PhotoSync can now convert HEIF to JPEG and HEVC to H264 before upload. For cloud services that do not support the new formats this is done automatically. For other targets the user is asked upon the first transfer of HEIC photos, whether an auto-conversion to JPEG should be performed.
You can enable / disable conversion in the Quality Transfer settings of the target.
- New: Added a "Tip Jar": Enables users to give a voluntary ‘tip’ to the PhotoSync development team as appreciation for the continuous updates to the app and dedicated end user support. You can find the "Tip Jar" in the settings menu.
- New: Optimized for iOS 11
- New: Added new Smart Albums "Animated" and "Long Exposure" (iOS 11 only)
- Fixed Flickr-Authentication: PhotoSync now supports the new authentication mechanism required by Flickr
- Fixed: The creation / modification date for OneDrive uploads is now set to the recording date of the photo / video
- Improved: Re-uploads of photos / videos to WebDAV servers should not occur anymore
- Fixes a crash issue for SMB when listing shares
- Fixes resizing options that were not working for RAW+JPEG
- Fixes an issue that some OneDrive users could not authenticate
- Fixes a crash that occurred when changing the Sub-Directory Configuration
- Fixed: Listing photos / videos on Google Drive when only 100 items were displayed
- Fixed: Video uploads could hang on WebDAV-Servers, when multiple authentications / redirects were performed by the server
- Fixed: For RAW+JPEG photos the edited version of a photo was not transferred
- Fixed: Wrong edit pre-sets for cellular Cloud Drive uploads
- Fixed: AutoTransfer to Smugmug that failed under certain circumstances
- Fixed: Wrong edit pre-sets for cellular Cloud Drive uploads
- Fixes an issue in the Share Sheet Extension that occurred for some users on iOS 9
- Fixes a listing issue for Toshiba FlashAir cards, when the file name contains spaces