PhotoSync – transfer and backup photos & videos
iOS Universal Photography
With over 1 million users and 10,000+ positive reviews PhotoSync is a worldwide AppStore favourite. Macworld calls PhotoSync the “absolute best” way to transfer pics between devices and services!
• Number one cross-platform solution with native apps for iOS, Windows & Mac
• Reliable and secure software – operating 6+ years in the market and continuously updated
• No limitations – copy, share and backup an unlimited number of full resolution photos, HD videos and RAW files with all EXIF location information intact
• Total user control & fully customisable. Be totally independent of the cloud!
• Transfer photos & videos to and from computer (Windows PC & Mac)
• Share photos & videos between phones and tablets
• Automatically backup photos & videos in the background to pre-selected targets (computer, NAS, cloud and photo services)
• Transfer photos & videos to and from NAS over (S)FTP, WebDav and SMB
• Share photos & videos to and from cloud & photo services
• Download photos, videos & RAWs from Wi-Fi SD cards in Camera to iOS
TRANSFER TO & FROM COMPUTER
• Transfer and backup photos & videos from iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to Windows PC or Mac
• Send photos & videos from Windows PC or Mac directly to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Choose from existing albums or create new albums. Received photos & videos are imported directly into the Camera Roll or an album you defined.
• Transferring between iOS devices, Windows PC and Mac works directly over the local Wi-Fi network. Your photos/videos never leave your local network nor go over the Internet.
TRANSFER BETWEEN PHONES & TABLETS
• Directly send photos & videos between iPhone and iPad over your local Wi-Fi network, Personal Hotspot or Bluetooth. No computer or cloud needed!
AUTOTRANSFER – AUTOMATICALLY BACKUP PHOTOS & VIDEOS
• Automatically backup new photos/videos in the background to computer (PC & Mac), supported cloud/photo services, your private cloud or NAS, whenever you arrive at pre-selected locations.
TRANSFER TO & FROM NAS
• Securely backup photos & videos to your NAS, remote server, personal cloud and wireless portable hard drive over (S)FTP, WebDAV or SMB.
• Download & view photos/videos on (S)FTP, WebDAV and SMB servers.
• PhotoSync works flawlessly with: Synology NAS, Owncloud, iUSBPort, Seagate Wireless Plus and many more.
TRANSFER TO & FROM CLOUD & PHOTO SERVICES
• Upload and share photos/videos straight from iPhone/iPad/iPod touch to your favourite cloud or photo service over 3G / LTE.
• Import photos/videos stored on your cloud or photo service directly to iOS. Import selected, all or new photos & videos.
• PhotoSync supports: Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Photos / Picasa, Flickr, Facebook, OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, SmugMug, Box, Amazon Cloud Drive, Zenfolio, SugarSync and 500px.
DOWNLOAD FROM CAMERA
• Download and import photos & videos directly from your digital camera equipped with a Toshiba FlashAir or Transcend Wi-Fi SD card.
• Smart transfer
PhotoSync remembers which photos/videos have already been transferred and let’s you transfer new photos/videos with one single touch.
• Delete after transfer
PhotoSync can optionally perform automatic deletion of successfully backed up photos & videos – a very convenient way to free up space on your device (iOS 8 and higher).
• Drag & drop to iOS devices
The FREE PhotoSync Companion for Windows PC and Mac makes the transfer experience quick and easy. It lets you beam photos/videos to your device by drag & drop.
On Macs the PhotoSync Companion enables direct import into the new OS X Photos App, iPhoto, Aperture and Lightroom.
PhotoSync supports the transfer & import of RAW photos. It preserves all photo metadata (EXIF, Geolocation) and lets you choose among a wide-range of transfer options (filename, sub-directory creation, photo edits).
For a complete list of features visit: http://www.photosync-app.com/iOS
Over 50 new innovative features make PhotoSync 3.2 the most powerful and versatile photo & video transfer solution on the market.
• SMB Support
Transfer photos & videos from / to NAS devices, Time Capsule and other devices using the SMB protocol.
• Share Sheet Support
Transfer photos & videos directly from other apps (e.g., Photos, Google Photos, Pixelmator and even Safari) using PhotoSync.
• Automatic sub-directory creation for albums
If you assigned photos / videos to user albums, PhotoSync can now recreate this album structure on the target when you transfer from the Camera Roll / All Photos.
You can activate this option in the Sub-directory settings for the transfer target. This feature also works for Quick Transfer and Autotransfer.
• Exclude WhatsApp media
WhatsApp photos / videos can now be excluded from the transfer. You can configure this option in the "transfer settings" of the target.
• Transfer of edited version and original at once
You can now transfer the edited & original version of a photo at the same time. You can configure this option in the "transfer settings" of the target.
• Exclude favorites from „Delete after transfer“.
• Support for OneDrive for Business.
• Hide unused targets
Targets can now be manually hidden. To do so open the settings, touch „Configure“, then "Edit" and tap the „Eye icon" to hide / unhide a service.
• Improvements for custom file & directory formats
Use the new editor for file & directory formats to create your own intuitive custom formats. We also added new format options –milliseconds and lowercase / uppercase filename extensions.
• And a lot more...
Support for the new Dropbox & Facebook API, SFTP now supports „diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha256" encryption, full iPv6 support, iBeacons can now be edited, a new select option „Mark selected as new“ and a smart album "Depth Effect" (iOS 10.2 and higher) have been added.
- Fixed: An Amazon Cloud Drive & OneDrive issue when only 200 items were listed and/or the directory listing would never finish
- Fixed: An issue when transferring videos to Dropbox
- Fixed: An Autotransfer issue when not all burst photos were uploaded
- Fixed: Live Photo import from remote services
- Fixed: Upload of multiple images using web sharing
- Fixed: New Authentication logic for Google Drive & Picasa / Google Photos
- Fixed: A OneDrive crash issue when no thumbnails were available