PhotoSync – transfer photos
iOS Universal Photography
Transfer and backup photos and videos to computer, other phones, NAS, cloud & photo services wirelessly.
• Number one cross-platform solution with native apps for iOS, Windows & Mac
• Reliable and secure software – operating 6+ years in the market and continuously updated
• No limitations – copy, share and backup an unlimited number of full resolution photos, HD videos and RAW files with all photo metadata (EXIF, Geolocation) intact
• Total user control & fully customisable. Be totally independent of the cloud!
• Transfer photos & videos to and from computer (Windows PC, Mac)
• Share photos & videos between all phones and tablets
• Automatically backup photos & videos in the background to pre-selected targets (computer, NAS, cloud & photo services)
• Transfer photos & videos to and from NAS over (S)FTP, WebDav and SMB
• Share photos & videos to and from cloud & photo services
• Download photos, videos & RAWs from Wi-Fi SD cards in Camera to iOS
TRANSFER TO & FROM COMPUTER
• Transfer and backup photos & videos from iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to Windows PC or Mac
• Send photos & videos from Windows PC or Mac directly to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Choose from existing albums or create new albums. Received photos & videos are imported directly into the Camera Roll or an album you defined.
• Transferring between iOS devices, Windows PC and Mac works directly over the local Wi-Fi network. Your photos/videos never leave your local network nor go over the Internet.
TRANSFER BETWEEN PHONES & TABLETS
• Directly send photos & videos between iPhone and iPad over your local Wi-Fi network, Personal Hotspot or Bluetooth. No computer or cloud needed!
AUTOTRANSFER – AUTOMATICALLY BACKUP PHOTOS & VIDEOS
• Automatically backup new photos & videos in the background to computer (PC & Mac), supported cloud/photo services, your private cloud or NAS, whenever you arrive at pre-selected locations.
TRANSFER TO & FROM NAS
• Securely backup photos & videos to your NAS, remote server, personal cloud and wireless portable hard drive over (S)FTP, WebDAV or SMB
• Download & view photos & videos on (S)FTP, WebDAV and SMB servers
• PhotoSync works flawlessly with: Synology NAS, ownCloud, iUSBPort, Seagate Wireless Plus, Time Capsule & many more
TRANSFER TO & FROM CLOUD & PHOTO SERVICES
• Upload and share photos & videos straight from iPhone / iPad to your favourite cloud or photo service over 3G / LTE
• Import photos & videos stored on your cloud or photo service directly to iOS. Import selected, all or new photos & videos
• PhotoSync supports: Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Photos / Picasa, Flickr, Facebook, OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, SmugMug, Box, Amazon Cloud Drive, Zenfolio & SugarSync
DOWNLOAD FROM CAMERA
• Download and import photos & videos directly from your digital camera equipped with a Toshiba FlashAir or Transcend Wi-Fi SD card
• Smart transfer
PhotoSync remembers which photos & videos have already been transferred and let’s you transfer new photos & videos with one single touch
• Delete after transfer
PhotoSync can optionally perform automatic deletion of successfully backed up photos & videos – a convenient way to free up space on your device (iOS 8 and higher)
• Drag & drop to iOS devices
The FREE PhotoSync Companion for Windows PC and Mac makes the transfer experience quick and easy. It lets you beam photos & videos to your device by drag & drop.
On Macs the PhotoSync Companion enables direct import into the new OS X Photos App, iPhoto, Aperture and Lightroom
– PhotoSync supports the transfer & import of RAW photos
– Automatically converts HEIC format to JPEG and HEVC format to H264 (optional)
– Preserves all photo metadata (EXIF, Geolocation)
– Offers a wide-range of transfer options (customise filename & directory formats, automatic sub-directory creation, photo edits…)
For a complete list of features visit: http://www.photosync-app.com/iOS
- Fixed: Selection of photos/videos, when using the viewer
- Fixed: Display of IP-Address for web sharing
- Fixed: Display of service names in Auto Transfer messages