PhotoStackr for 500px
From the creators of FlickStackr, PhotoStackr brings 500px photo sharing to the iPad. Designed from the ground up for the larger screen, it allows you to BROWSE photos in the 500px universe. UPLOAD photos to 500px.
What can you do with PhotoStackr that the official 500px app does not let you ?
- Upload photos to 500px
- Browse by photo categories
- Bookmark photos on your device (Stack)
- Work offline
follow us on Twitter @ipontCA
Key Features :
==== BROWSING ====
- Single app compatible with iPhone, iPod and iPad.
- You can look at your own photos, your favorites and your friends and their photos.
- Explore 500px's Editors, Popular and Fresh photos. Filter them by Category.
- Full screen photo browser that lets you swipe through photos and zoom by pinching. (Landscape and Portrait).
- Slideshow mode, including support for external displays (TV & VGA)
- No need for paging while looking at large photosets. PhotoStackr does it automatically in the background.
Photos are cached locally for fast access.
- Exif and photo location viewing
- Search photos in 500px : via keyword or tags
- Offline mode for looking at photos while disconnected.
- A unique feature is the 'STACK'. The Stack lets you mark photos and photosets from you or any other people. This stack is saved on your iPad, so that you can keep this list without having to publish it to 500px. Useful when you want to review photos later, or share them all via email
- Share photos with friends via email, Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr
==== UPLOAD ====
- Upload photos directly from your iPhone/iPad. Use the device's photo library as source, the camera, the Camera Connection Kit, or using iTunes drag and drop, to get photos from your computer
- At upload time you can specify : title, caption, geo location, category
- Exif and GPS information is maintained when uploading
- Upload in the background while you continue to browse photos
- LIMITATION : Browsing your photo library to choose photos in high resolution requires granting location access to PhotoStackr. This is unfortunately an Apple imposed limitation
==== ACCOUNT FLEXIBILITY ====
- Support for having multiple 500px accounts active. This is ideal for households sharing an iPad or for people with multiple identities online.
- Supports all iPad screen orientations.
- Access to flickr.com photography (browse, edit, upload) via in-app purchase.
• iOS8 Fixes
- Synchronized Albums and Events from iTunes were not being displayed as sources for uploading photos
- Replacing an existing Flickr photo with a new photo from the Photo Library was not working
• Fix : Facebook photo browsing was showing an empty friend list
• Fix : Problems when rotating thumbnails view
New features :
• Flickr: Sort options for photos with a given tag
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 30, 2014
- iPont Software
- 18.1 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (37)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• FlickStackr Explore for Flickr
• FlickStackr for Flickr
• PhotoStackr for Box
• PhotoStackr for Cloud - Dropbox, Box, SkyDrive & GoogleDrive
• PhotoStackr for Facebook
• PhotoStackr for Instagram
• PhotoStackr for Ipernity
• PhotoStackr for Picasa
• ĝusta klavaro