iOS iPad Photography
Photo Delight is the ultimate photo app for ipad, that color splashes your photos to produce stunning results with practically no effort at all. With an intelligent feature like "Smart Mode", it brings a whole lot of fun and ease to color splashing.
Smart Mode: It is a unique and intuitive feature of Photo Delight that produces striking images without having to fret over the zooming and erasing along the edges. Check the product website for a demo.
The app detects the color you want to highlight just by your touch on that part of the image. It continues to reveal only that color in the image wherever you move your finger without lifting it.
- Gorgeous UI built for the Retina Display on the new iPad
- Step-by-step tutorial to guide you through the Smart Mode.
- Import photos, of up to 20 Mega Pixel in size, directly from your iPad library or Facebook albums.
- Tweak the brush to adjust size, softness, hardness and opacity.
- Correct accidental coloring any number of times with unlimited Undo or Redo.
- Pinch to quickly zoom-in and zoom-out to work on finer details or larger areas.
- Share your images on Facebook, Flickr, Twitter, Photobucket or Email them.
- Automatic draft saving. Save multiple drafts to resume your work later.
- Enjoy colorizing in both portrait and landscape mode.
*App Advice - Photo Delight makes selective coloring easy and it does it all in a nice, well-designed package that is easy to look at and intuitive.
*MacNN - When you want to highlight your photos with just that splash of color, Photo Delight makes it quick and easy. This iPad app works flawlessly.
*Appletell - Transforming them (your photos) into black and white and then highlighting the subjects in color will make you love this app, and it could become pretty addictive later on.
- Gorgeous new UI built for the Retina display.
- New iPad compatibility.
- Re-thought workflow will give you amazing User Experience.
- Tutorial about the Smart Mode feature.
- New sharing option: Photobucket. Also, all sharing options are grouped together.
- Colorize photos with the file size of 20 Mega Pixels. Note: If the file size is more than 7MP we are resizing the image to 7MP while saving.