** NightCap Pro is also available! It’s NightCap with video recording, iPad support, light booster, noise reduction and ultra long exposure modes. **
NightCap is the original real long exposure camera for iPhone, boosting light by up to 15x for brighter, clearer photos in low light. Since launching over 2 years ago it's been hugely popular even with professional photographers.
It’s a simple one-touch camera that gives dramatically better results - brighter shots, less graininess. It’s finely balanced, easy to use combined with high performance.
Easy one-touch functions:
• Night Mode puts the camera into a special mode, giving the best possible low light performance
• Quick, separate locking of Exposure (EXP), Focus (FOC) and White Balance (WB)
• Zoom control (camera-style for easy, smooth zoom)
NightCap includes a full set of pro tools too:
• Manual exposure
• Optional high quality JPEG or perfect quality TIFF photos
• Live shutter speed and ISO display
• On-screen grid to aid composition
• Adjustable self-timer
• Adjustable automatic burst mode
• Full resolution photo output on all devices
• Long exposure photos in Night Mode (to the maximum your device supports, between 1/3s and 1s)
• Hold Steady for a blur-free shot. Tuck your elbows into your ribs and hold your device in both hands for a steady grip, or rest your device on a solid surface.
• The darker it gets, the slower it goes. To increase brightness, NightCap slows the camera down (especially in Night Mode), giving it more time to absorb more light, but it also slows down focusing and makes it easier to blur the photo by moving the camera.
• No camera works in complete darkness! NightCap needs some light to work its magic.
Tips and support on the web: www.nightcapcamera.com
• Requires iOS 7
• Compatible with iPhone 4 and later
• Zoom requires iPhone 4S or later
New in NightCap 5.1:
• Many more fixes and improvements - http://www.nightcapcamera.com/updates/
New in NightCap 5.0:
1. Instant Shutter - photo taking is now instant at all times
2. Night Mode control:
• On: Best in low light. Good with a tripod
• Off: Balanced performance. Good in low light, fast and responsive. OK for hand held use
• High ISO mode is enabled automatically with Night Mode (iPhone5 only, no other devices have this hardware feature)
3. Zoom control (camera-style for easy, smooth zoom)
4. Many more fixes and improvements
Please note: NightCap requires iOS7.
If you like NightCap please help spread the word - leave a review!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 29, 2014
- 1.4 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 1.00 (1)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (264)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Camera Boost
• Happy/Angry Bill Calculator
• NightCap Pro
• Percent Tool
• True NightVision
• UK VAT Converter