This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS iPad Photography
Moxier Collage helps you create and share compelling electronic cards, collages, storyboards, picture boards, ideas, notes, and much more. Select from a variety of backgrounds, add pictures, text, frames, sticky notes, speech bubbles, headings, clipart, and then share with friends via email, Facebook, and Twitter.
Moxier Collage’s highly intuitive software simplifies the creative process and enhances the sharing of ideas and memories. Simply start with a background template, or add your own, then add photos, clipart, and text. Moxier Collage lets you quickly resize, rotate, delete, and move objects. Once a design has been created, simply tap an icon and you can instantly share your creations, photos, and ideas with friends.
MOXIER COLLAGE KEY FEATURES
- Create fun collages, e-cards, storyboards, picture boards, memories, and much more.
- Quickly and easily resize, move, and rotate objects.
- Select from a list of backgrounds or add your own.
- Effortlessly crop photos to remove unwanted areas.
- Add pictures, frames, clipart, text, speech bubbles, sticky notes, and headings.
- Adjust photo color, brightness, and contrast.
- Supports both landscape and portrait modes.
- Share with friends using Facebook, Twitter, and Email.
- Fast, fun, and oh so easy!
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/moxierapps
- Twitter: @moxierapps
Moxier is a dedicated mobile apps division of Emtrace Technologies. Since the year 2000, Emtrace has been creating robust software for productive people.
Please visit www.moxier.com for more information about Moxier and Moxier products. To submit support requests, view our user forums, make comments, or suggest new features, please click the support link below or visit http://support.moxier.com.
1. You can now easily crop your pictures! Tap and hold any picture to enter the editing screen. Tap the photo again, resize the picture in the viewing frame, reposition the picture, then tap the arrow icon to exit.
2. We also added five new colorful background templates; tap the background icon to access them.
3. And we repaired a few bugs.