MoviePro Remote Control
iOS Universal Photography
Connect wirelessly to MoviePro app running on another iOS device through this app. Adjust all parameters on MoviePro camera including focus, exposure, White balance, zoom, camera lens type(on iPhone 7+), record/pause, all from another iOS device with live streaming.
Get full control of MoviePro app from this remote control. Recording live events, recording from devices placed in car mounts, possibilities are endless.
- Connect to MoviePro app running on another iOS device with a tap (make sure that 'Remote' setting in MoviePro app is ON),
- Access and set all Presets configured in MoviePro settings,
- Trigger Record/Pause/Resume/Stop,
- Adjust reticles, lock focus/exposure,
- Manual focus, exposure, WB controls,
- Zoom controls,
- Change cameras (front/back) and also switch between Tele/Wide/Zoom lens if MoviePro app is running on iPhone 7+,
- Live streaming of preview.
**Requirements: Please install this app only on devices with lightening connectors (iPhone 5 or later). Very old devices like iPhone 4s and iPad 2 are not supported.
- Compatibility with MoviePro version 6.6.1 which contains fixes for setting shutter speed on iPhone 8 & 8 plus models.
Please update both MoviePro and MoviePro remote app to latest versions for compatibility. If you like MoviePro Remote, do not forget to submit a 5 star rating for the Remote app as well as MoviePro app. Good ratings really motivate us to keep working hard and deliver improvements to the app over time in the form of updates. If you have any questions, write to us at email@example.com or on Twitter @movieproapp.