MoviePro : Video Recorder with Limitless options
iOS Universal Photography
MoviePro - the most powerful video recording & film making app with innumerable options as seen on TIME, AppAdvice, TUAW, Mashable, Bloomberg Radio, Indiewire, Slashgear, Dailynews, Boingboing, iMore, 148apps, iClarified. Used by over 1 million people world wide ! It is fully compatible and optimized for iPhone 7/7s plus.
"To say the app is feature rich would be an understatement…In just a few minutes of using MoviePro, I am definitely impressed" - AppAdvice
"Videographers looking to up their moviemaking game might want to upgrade to MoviePro." - Time.com
"If you do a lot of moviemaking on your iPhone, you'll probably want something(MoviePro) with extended capabilities" - TUAW
"This is a video recording app that is filled to the brim with amazing features." - AppAdvice
"Hollywood for the Masses - a must have for all budding Steven Spielberg or Joe Public alike" - Lionel Bloomfield, UK
• Features •
▶ Zoom with speed control,
▶ Capture stills while recording,
▶ Record directly in Camera Roll (Enable "Save to Camera Roll" in the settings),
▶ Manual Focus, Exposure, White balance (on iPhone 7+ select the Telephoto or Wide angle lens for using manual controls),
▶ Host of video resolutions and aspect ratios (including 1:1, 2.40:1, 2:55:1, & many others),
▶ Frame Rate - 30, 25, 24, …, 1 Fps,
▶ High fps modes (60 fps to 240 fps) **,
▶ Adjustable video quality - high bitrates for better colors, low bitrates to conserve disk space,
▶ 4K resolution on iPhone 7/7+/6s/6s+,
▶ Lens selection on iPhone 7 plus (Wide, Tele, Dual),
▶ 3072x1728 @30fps (3K) resolution on iPhone 5s/iPhone 6 & 6+ at over 180 Mbps bit rate,
▶ 2592x1458 (16:9), 2560x1440 (16:9), 2560x1920 (4:3) on iPhone 5s, iPad Mini Retina, iPad Air,
▶ Support for Moondog Labs Anamorphic lens,
▶ Image flip setting option,
▶ Portrait & Landscape modes,
▶ Hide all controls while recording (select tap to Hide UI option in settings),
▶ Uncompressed Audio Option,
▶ Audio Monitoring option through headphones with adjustable input volume (mic gain) (NOTE: iPhone 6s/7 do not support volume change for builtin mic),
▶ Audio Meters,
▶ Silent Audio option,
▶ External Microphone Input and set volume,
▶ Bluetooth microphone input option,
▶ Composition Guides - Thirds guide & Symmetry guides option,
▶ Choose record duration,
▶ Timer to trigger Recording,
▶ Share to Camera Roll Dropbox, YouTube, Facebook,
▶ Location tag, Copyright info in Video Metadata.
▶ Video Stabilisation
▶ Optical image stabilization for iPhone 7/7 plus/6s plus,
▶ Volume Shutter option,
▶ Switch Cameras while recording without loss of Audio,
▶ Very high reliability
▶ Mini editor within the app to trim, rotate, compress videos, readjust video resolution or aspect ratio, Slow/Fast motion editing
If you like this app, please submit a 5 star rating & a review to support us.
• Contact Us •
** Some features are dependent on device, example iPhone 7 supports 1080p recording at 120 fps but iPhone 6s only at 60 fps. On iPhone 7 plus, select Telephoto or Wide angle lens to use Manual controls, dual camera lens does not supports manual controls.
- MoviePro Remote compatibility. Companion app 'MoviePro Remote' can be used on another iOS device to trigger recordings and control all the functions & parameters with live video preview. MoviePro Remote is currently in review by Apple and we hope it will be in AppStore soon. Please check the AppStore in a day or two for the same.
- Several bug fixes & enhancements,
- Bug fix for iPad 4 zoom & crash with front camera,
- Fixes for frame rate not changing despite setting it to 24 or 25,
- Resolutions & Frame rates combination : We found several users confused with the combined settings, example setting 60 fps with 4K resolution and noticing that the app records at 1080p instead. The settings now advice the best supported resolution for frame rate and vice versa so there can be no confusion,
- iPhone 7 plus lens + Manual controls : We have seen several people complaining that manual controls do not work with iPhone 7 plus. That is not correct, manual controls are not supported for zoom lens only, the Telephoto & Wide angle lens do support manual controls. A warning has been added for the same when using zoom lens.
- Many other bug fixes and enhancements (example, SlowMo slider not responding on iPad, etc.)
If you like MoviePro, don't forget to give a 5 star rating in the AppStore. We are listening to your feedback and continually improving the app.
148Apps —MoviePro Review