iOS Universal Photography
Motion Detector is a stand-alone surveillance tool for your iOS devices. Motion Detector automatically takes consecutive photos using the device's camera and performs sophisticated mathematics for motion detection. When motion is detected, Motion Detector can start automatic recording and/or Email notification, so you will have physical records of what has happened.
The app also supports sound detection using the device's microphone. The app will alert you when the microphone picks up a sound above a specified sound level.
If you have a paired Apple Watch, you can remotely view the motion detector camera from your watch. For example, you can set your iPhone in the living room, and remotely monitor and control motion detector from the bedroom.
* Motion detection using sophisticated mathematical models.
* Sound detection.
* Automatic Email notification.
* Automatic trigger recording of subsequent photos.
* Custom motion area selection.
* Recording playback.
* Remote viewing from Apple Watch.
* Updated for newer watchOS support.
* Added a reset option to video settings.