Also check out: Drunkalizer - The app that makes people sound instantly drunk, without the alcohol!
What would you look like if you had your friends nose and another friends eyes?
With MixFace you can:
- Take a photo of someone's face.
- Select what face parts to replace.
- Aim at another face, replacing the removed parts, and shoot again.
- Continue to replace face parts like this until satisfied.
- To start over with a whole new face: tap all the face parts, aim and shoot.
- Easy peasey, just toggle the face part-buttons, aim and shoot.
- Automatic skin tone matching and contrast enhancement.
NOTE: You need a camera for this, so don't buy it for iPad or iPod without a camera. Also, the front facing camera is not supported and you cannot load images from library. This is a live action face mixing tool.
- Tutorial video
- Tap screen to aim up close and steady
- Updated graphics
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 19, 2009
- bitCycle AB
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (15)
- 6.9 MB