Everyone gets access to the full archive! Share images with friends.
Maine Photos for iPad gives you the splendor of Maine's natural beauty in the palm of your hand. This magazine features the award winning photography of Paul Cyr. Purchase to view Paul's vast archive of over 6000 photos on the iPad. You will receive new images weekly for as long as you are are customer.
All photos are organized by category making them easily searchable. Thousands of photos including Amish, Moose, Bear, Sunrises, Stars, Eagles and more! Turn your iPad into a photo frame using the App's SlideShow feature.
Our unique photo-board feature allows you to select photos, arrange and size them as desired, and layer them to create a collage that can be emailed to friends.
- Hundreds of new images weekly
- View thousands of high definition (HD) photos from Paul Cyr's private collection.
- Email photos to friends.
- Navigate photos effortlessly by swiping side-to-side or sit back and watch the SlideShow.
- Automatically scroll through photos in SlideShow mode.
- Create collages and email to your friends using the unique photo-board feature.
** Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any trouble
Current Categories (Always Growing)
Fixed a bug in Graph
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 25, 2013
- 2.4 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (2)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (5)