THIS APP IS NOT FOR DRAWING OR PAINTING ON THE SCREEN! It's a LIGHT PAINTING app. You "paint" in the air with your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad instead of a flashlight while taking a photo with your camera shutter set to "Bulb" or a long exposure. There's an illustrated step-by-step tutorial included in the app. You can also see the online video tutorial here:
Light Paint is a simple, easy to use light painting app. You simply use your iPhone as a flashlight to create light painting photos, switching between different colors and brush shapes in a single photo.
You can choose between 8 static colors or choose "Changing", which loops through all the colors. You can also choose to have the light blink, creating a dotted line when you paint.
Choose between 3 different sizes of round brushes, a rectangular brush or choose 2, 3 or 5 smaller round brushes to paint with multiple lines.
The app includes a detailed step-by-step tutorial on how to set up your camera and how to use this app.
- An illustrated step-by-step tutorial added
- Link to online video tutorial added
- Buttons are dimmed, so they won't be visible on your light painting photos
- 2 color change settings for the multi-colored color setting
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 24, 2013
- Martine Carlsen
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (19)
- 14.4 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Cat Clicker
• Cat Stacking
• Catch The Mouse Cat Game
• Catch and Paint Games for Cats
• Catch the Fly Cat Game
• Catch the Mouse Cat Game for iPhone
• Demolition Kitty
• Get The Picture
• Get the Ball Rolling
• Kitten CATch
• Mouse Dart Game for Cats
• Paws off my keyboard, Kitty!
• Reps and Sets Counter
• The Sound and Vision Pocket Show
• Whack a Perp