Levitagram - Levitation Photography for Dummies!
*** 4.0 Major Update Release ***
Best-selling and FIRST ever levitation photography app just get even better with the new streamlined design and simpler user experience!
Levitagram is the original and most advanced levitation photo editor in the App Store. It has a few **unique** and important features that none of other followers can provide so far:
** Automatic photo alignment ** Levitagram has automatic photo alignment in 3D space (this is a really high-tech image processing algorithm!) so that you can take the photos just by hand without tripod or place your phone on something. All other apps require you to put the phone on a flat surface, or manually align(which is very hard and not usable), otherwise the result may look very fake.
** Color matching between shots ** Only Levitagram allows automatically or manually adjust the color, brightness, white balance, exposure etc between two different shots. Without this feature the result often looks very fake unless you have really nice light settings.
** Flexible brush settings ***. When editing the photo, Levitagram uses a soft brush bigger than your fingertip without sacrificing performance, so that you can see what you are doing to make a precise edit. Levitagram is the only app support flexible brush shape settings to help you make pixel perfect levitation photos.
Levitagram has beeb featured in "NextWeb", "CNet", "MakeUseOf", "Mac World", "AppAdvise", "TechHive" ... It was named as one of the "Best iOS App launched in 2013" by TheNextWeb.
Levitagram lets you create professional looking levitation photos in a snap! All you need is an iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch. No professional cameras, computer or Photoshop skills required.
Please watch the video for how to use the app: http://bit.ly/ZfW8vi
- A simple interface to guide you through the process step by step.
- Online guides to help you shoot great photos and learn levitation tricks.
- Sound controlled camera allows you to take pictures by clapping hands. This makes the camera more stable to get amazing shots.
- Directly share to your favorite social networks and surprise your friend with your magic levitation arts!
- Get inspirations from auto updated feed of great levitation photographs shared from the community.
- It's recommended that you place your iPhone on a desk or tripod. If you need to hold the phone in hands, the app can align the images using image processing algorithm which works the best under these conditions:
* Normal outdoor lighting or bright indoor lighting.
* The background has enough "features" (i.e. not a plain wall).
* Do not move the camera between the 2 shots, and make sure there are no objects too close to the camera. Nearby objects may cause perspective changes when the camera is moved even a little bit, which makes it impossible to align the images perfectly.
- Bug fixes.
- Better iOS8 support.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 14, 2014
- LOCQL, Inc.
- 15.0 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (5)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (186)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Discoverful - Discover and share beautiful places around the world through photos
• FaceCraft Photos Blender - Superimpose and blend pictures in a snap!
• PhotosPro - Photos app reinvented.
• PixoCast: Watch your mobile phone Photos and Videos on TV with Chromecast!
• Pixotale - Connecting People Through Visual Storytelling
• Poshlight - Surreal special effects image blender, instantly posh your photos!