Layover is a fun photography app that lets you blend the colors and textures of up to five pictures to create a single image.
• Blend up to five images!
• Once images are imported, you can change the order of the photos via drag and drop. You can also delete layers by performing a tap-and-hold to bring up the red “-” buttons.
• 15 blend effects to customize your images (Multiply, Screen, Layover, Soft Light, Hard Light, Color Dodge, Color Burn, Addition, Difference, Darken, Lighten, Hue, Saturation, Color and Luminosity).
• The Mask feature lets you erase specific parts of pictures to isolate different elements, remove the background, let different layers show through, etc. Use the Mask slider to control how dramatic or subtle you want the erase marks to appear, and then swipe your finger across the areas you would like to erase.
• Canvas is square by default, but portrait/landscape at 3:2 and 4:3 ratios are available.
• Send to social networks, such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Flickr or Tumblr.
• Save to camera roll or send to email.
• Use a base layer of any color to add filtering to just one image.
• Use photos from your camera roll, Photo Stream, or take a photo on the fly.
• Zoom into a specific area of a photo, and move the image within the frame and rotate it to any angle.
For an overview of how to use Layover, read our blog post: http://www.layoverapp.com/layover-101-understanding-the-basics/
"Layover for iOS offers sophisticated layering, blending to images."
"There are many uses for Layover — the possibilities are endless. If you’ve been wanting to blend your images together, then look no further."
• Follow Layover on Instagram (@Layoverapp)
• Follow Layover on Twitter for photos and updates: https://twitter.com/layoverapp
• Become a fan of Layover on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Layover/453089781390082?ref=hl
• Learn more about Layover: http://www.layoverapp.com
• Stay on top of updates and learn Layover tips: http://www.layoverapp.com/blog/
• Shake to clear functionality on every screen lets you easily clear settings/photos and start over
• Option to clear photos after exporting an image, allowing you to easily start over with a fresh canvas
• Improved Undo button for clearing mask edits: it now asks for confirmation before undoing all of your edits
• Improved in-app help
• New button to easily exit out of temporary zoom
• Optimized for iPhone 5 and iOS 6 support
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 15, 2012
- Peak Systems
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (13)
- 16.1 MB