This app was removed from the App Store.
LiPix Pro- Photo Collage, Picture Editor
iOS Universal Photography
InstaFrame is now LiPix – get more Likes for your Pics!
LiPix helps you combine your photos creatively with texts and emojis to make great-looking collages that can be easily shared with your friends on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and Tumblr.
Imagine making a beautiful collage literally in a minute… LiPix is exactly what you’ve been looking for!
Over 40 million people are already having fun using LiPix. Join the party now!
Starting from October 2014, "InstaFrame" has changed its name to "LiPix". We will, as always, continue to maintain and improve this app for you.
COMBINE MULTIPLE PHOTOS FRAME YOUR MOMENT
- 130+ adjustable templates
- 80+ beautiful borders
- 20 amazing effects to apply on photos individually
- Rounded corners on photos
- Adjustable border width
- Add shadow
- Easily move photos to different areas by drag and drop
- Zoom & pan
- High resolution
ADD WORDS AND EMOTICONS TO TELL YOUR STORY
- 7 UNIQUE text effects
- 100+ system fonts, 20+ well-chosen creative fonts
- EASY to change color, size, and font
- High resolution text
- Hundreds of custom emojis and stickers
- Share on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and Tumblr.
- Send via iMessage/SMS
MAKE CUSTOM ECARDS AND SEND TO YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY
- Thank you cards
- "I love you" notes
- Greeting cards
- Birthday cards
- Get well cards
- Thanksgiving wishes
- Christmas cards
WE VALUE YOUR FEEDBACK!
If you like our app, we would greatly appreciate if you can take a minute to rate and write a great review.
MORE FEATURES COMING SOON!
We are working hard on the next version, Thank you for your patience!
Any kinds of feedback, comments and suggestions are always welcome: email@example.com.
1. Fix an error that causes being unable to share collages to Facebook or Instagram.
2. Fix an error that causes being unable to change the font.
3. Stability and performance improvement.
Thank you all for your understanding and patience.
148Apps —Instaframe Pro Review