Horizon - Horizontal HD Video Recorder with Real Time Filters, Sharing, Tilt to Zoom
50% for a limited time as part of the App Store's Photo & Video Sale promotion!
Featured in Engadget, Techchrunch, The Next Web, Gizmodo, Wired, AppAdvice, Cult of Mac, TUAW, Daring Fireball and chosen by Apple in "Best new apps" at the App Store.
"You owe it to yourself to check out the new Horizon app for iOS." - AppAdvice
"Horizon App Solves the Dumbest Thing About Smartphone Video" - WIRED
"A damn clever idea. Worth a buck, that’s for sure." - Daring Fireball
“We just wish Apple and Google had bundled this as standard." - Engadget
"Brilliant, Overdue App Forces Your Phone to Take Horizontal Videos" - Gizmodo
"Love the UI: it’s intuitive and easy" - Cult of Mac
"Horizon will eliminate portrait recording forever" - TUAW
"I’ve been using the app for a good chunk of the morning, and it’s pretty solid." - Techcrunch
"Horizon for iOS means no more vertical videos" - The Next Web
Horizon lets you record horizontal videos no matter how you hold your device. Hold it upright, sideways or even keep rotating it while capturing, the video will always stay horizontal! You can add filters, shoot with the back or front camera and share your creations!
Ever felt you had to rotate your device while recording a video? Do you often end up with vertical videos or videos in wrong orientation? Enter Horizon!
Horizon works like magic! It auto-levels your videos while recording, using your device’s gyroscope. The orientation of the resulting video is corrected so that it always stays parallel to the ground.
With Horizon you can help bring an end to the Vertical Videos Syndrome. Yes, you can now record horizontal videos, while holding your device in portrait mode!
And if shooting horizontal videos is not your thing, you can always choose ‘Disabled’ mode.
▶ Three leveling modes: Just rotate, Rotate & scale, Disabled
▶ AirPlay mirroring while recording
▶ Multiple Resolutions* (Including VGA, HD, Full HD)
▶ Different aspect ratios (Square 1:1, Wide 16:9, Standard 4:3)
▶ Eight fun filters to choose from
▶ Video Library
▶ Share your creations to social networks (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter etc)
▶ Open your videos in other apps
▶ Select Video Quality to save space (High, Medium, Low)
▶ AF/AE Lock
▶ Record videos with front or back camera
* Depends on the device. For all of the supported devices Horizon offers 5 options: 1920x1080, 1280x720, 640x640, 640x480 and 480x480. iPhone 4S & iPad Mini 1st generation up to HD recording (1280x720)
Horizon 1.2.5 is here!
* Improved color accuracy in recorded videos and preview (Thank you Fernando for spotting the issue!)
* Improved Save to Camera Roll mechanism:
* Saving multiple videos now shows a progress indicator
* Videos are placed in a special 'Horizon' folder inside the Camera Roll
* Videos have now the correct Creation Date metadata
* The filename of the videos saved inside Horizon reflect the time they were shot at
* Improved performance of video capture
* 'Disabled Mode' is now 'Locked Mode'
* Several bug fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 15 hours ago
- Evil Window Dog P.C.
- 6.6 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (9)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (159)