Holiday Picture it!
iOS Universal Photography
Want to remember your Holiday forever with a fun photo?
Get Holiday "Picture it!" and make your Holiday and Vacation photo's really pop!
Comes with 90+ free assets to put on your pics!
And Hundreds of Emoji's!
Unlock the entire app with hundred of images for a low price!
Comes with the following packs!
1. St. Patrick's Pack - 24 lucky images!
2. Easter Pack - 45 egg-cellent assets!
3. Mothers Day Pack - 42 mom-eriffic graphics for your pics!
4. Stickers Pack - 102 more fun images to add to your pics.
5. More Stickers Pack - 93 more great images of hair, facial hair, and more!
6. Welcome Baby Fun Pack - 68 fun images to put on baby pics!
7. Clothing Pack - 51 virtual outfits to wear!
8. Cinco De Mayo Pack - 54 loco images!
9. July 4th Pack - 45 great Independence day images for your pics!
10. Summer Pack - 48 fun images for your summer vacation photos!
11. Halloween Pack - 66 spooky images to put on your photos!
12. Thanksgiving Pack - 30 awesome Thanksgiving images!
13. Christmas Pack - 66 festive flicks for your holiday snaps!
14. New Years Pack - 56 images for the new year!
15. Valentines Pack - 30 great images for lovers!
16. Caption Tool - Write stuff on top of your pics with the caption tool!
17. Frames pack! Put your finished picture in one of over 30 great frames!
Just take a pic (or choose one from your library) click the plus sign and then add a fun fun cute image!
And when your done share 'em via Facebook, Twitter, and more!
- SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS
1. Choose a picture from your library, or take a new picture. Then use your fingers to resize.
2. Click the "+" on the bottom to access asset menu
3. Choose a picture pack or caption tool.
4. Choose an picture.
5. Use multi-touch to resize asset, and move it. Or use the flip feature to flip the image, for instance with the eyelashes, so you can have both sides!
Then use the "color" button to change the asset colors and continue steps above to add more images. Then when your done click the share button to send to your friends.
6. Repeat until you are happy with your picture.
7. Click the frames button and add an awesome frame.
8. Click the share icon, and share your image via, facebook, twitter, photoapplink, or e-mail!
9. Have fun!
- St. Patricks Day Edition