Capture - Control Your GoPro Camera - Share Video
iOS Universal Photography
Capture makes it easy to control your GoPro, view your photos and videos, and share your favorite shots on the go. (1) The app transforms your iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch into a convenient remote control for your GoPro—preview shots, start and stop recording, quickly adjust settings and more. Create short clips from your videos and easily share to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and more. (1) And with a GoPro Plus subscription, you can access your photos and videos in the cloud to view and share anytime, anywhere. (2)
--- Key Features ---
CAPTURE THE SHOT
+ Get full remote control of all camera functions: Adjust settings, start and stop recording, switch modes and more.
+ Frame the perfect shot with live preview.
+ Add HiLights while recording to mark key moments. (3)
+ View HiLights in your GoPro Camera Roll to quickly find your best shots. (3)
+ Available on Apple Watch—preview shots, control your camera (5) and add HiLights.
VIEW + SHARE WITH FRIENDS
+ NEW Start a free trial to GoPro Plus, and access your media in the cloud using Capture and the GoPro editing apps, Quik and Splice. (2)
+ Pull high-quality still images from your videos for easy sharing (1)
+ Create short video clips and share them to Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and more. (1)
+ Copy and save photos and videos to your iPhone or iPad. (1)
+ Check out the photos and videos you’ve captured. (1)
+ Browse and delete files on your camera’s SD card.
UPDATE YOUR GOPRO
+ Easily update your camera for the latest features and optimal performance. (3)
--- GoPro Plus ---
GoPro Plus Subscription: $4.99/mo (Subscription price is in U.S. dollars, excludes any applicable sales tax, may vary in countries other than the U.S., and is subject to change without notice)
Please note that with all subscriptions:
* Your subscription payment will be charged to your iTunes account.
* Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
* Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
* You can turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription through the App Store on your Apple device or through the iTunes store on your computer. Once you turn off auto-renewal, your subscription will expire at the end of the current subscription period.
* No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
* Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
--- Camera Compatibility ---
+ HERO3 (requires camera software update, see gopro.com/update)
+ HERO Session
--- System Requirements ---
+ iPhone: iOS9
+ Apple Watch: WatchOS 2.0 or higher. Requires HERO3 model or newer. (PreviewnotsupportedforHERO3 or HERO2 with Wi-Fi BacPac).
--- Footnotes ---
(1) Compatible with videos captured in select modes only.
(2) GoPro Plus is a subscription service available in select territories. Cancel anytime. Cloud access is subject to storage limits. Separate data fees may apply. GoPro Plus only available in select territories.
(3) Compatible with HERO5, HERO4, HERO Session, HERO+ LCD and HERO+ cameras only.
(4) Compatible with HERO5, HERO4, HERO Session, HERO+ LCD, HERO+ and HERO3+ cameras only.
(5) Mode selection using Apple Watch is available for Video, Photo, Burst Photo and Time Lapse Photo modes only.
Have problems? Contact support at gopro.com/contact
This version includes several bug fixes and improvements:
+ Squashed several bugs causing the app to crash.
+ The app will no longer sign you out automatically.
+ Several other minor fixes and improvements.