*** "We've got to admit we're stupidly hooked" - Engadget
*** "A $2 app that re-focuses photos like a $400 Lytro." - The NY Times
Blow your friends away with FocusTwist, an app that allows you to create and share “twists” - images that can be *re-focused* AFTER you take them!
This is the full-featured, widely recognized FocusTwist app, which will transform the way you think about photography.
* Easily capture images
* Share online directly from your iPhone
* Access our curated gallery with twists from world class photographers
* Take your photography to a new level
** GIZMODO APP OF THE DAY
** The NY Times
** The Verge
** DP Review
** Many more.
► HOW TO USE
Focusing an image after you take it works great on for food, toys, fashion, nature, architecture – any scene with multiple elements to focus on.
For best results, compose a scene with something interesting very close to your phone's camera (3-4 inches away) and another element further away (> 5 feet).
Try to hold the phone still during the few seconds it takes to focus and capture a twist.
+ Improved in-app feed layout.
+ Various bug fixes and tweaks.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 05, 2013
- 3.2 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.00 (5)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (93)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Bokeh: A Book About Cameras
• Get Likes Now