iOS Universal Photography
Upload, access, organize, edit, and share your photos from any device, from anywhere in the world.
• Put your free 1000GB to work - auto-upload all your photos and videos to your Flickr camera roll. They'll be private, until you choose to share them!
• Camera roll in the cloud - instant access to your entire Flickr collection, so you can free up your phone for everything else.
• Organization and sharing, simplified - browse with ease, select and organize hundreds of photos with one gesture, and share in seconds.
• Unleash your creativity - edit your photos, add filters, crop images and more, directly from the camera roll. And if you change your mind, just revert the changes!
• Engage with friends, family and explore the Flickr community - there are millions of groups and billions of photos out there to discover.
Tell us what you think!
We are committed to building the best Flickr and we want your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts for iPhone here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238245
And for iPad: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238246
Note: If you already have the Flickr app, you will be asked to sign in. For questions relating to sign-in, take a look at: http://yhoo.it/1mbfCO8
When updating Flickr
One has to be careful
To add the right features
Lest we get an earful.
But there's no need to worry
In this particular case;
What's been added in 4.4
Is particularly ace.
Long missing from Flickr,
That crucial MacGuffin:
You now can partake
In your Group Discussions.
- Start and participate in group discussions.
- Sort your camera roll by date uploaded.
- Reply directly to comments on photos.