Change colors in your photo AUTOMATICALLY with just a few taps on screen!
No need to presisely control over color of every tiny pixel, your device should do that hard work.
- highlight your photo by convert it into grayscale and then turn only some colors back.
- turn an arbitrary color into another one.
- Use of mask in parallel with selective color gives you more control.
- Sharing via Flickr, Facebook, Twitter, email.
- Resizing image, useful for sharing image.
- High resolution: iPod Touch 4/iPhone 3GS: 3M pixels; iPad 1: 4M pixels; iPhone 4/4S: 8M pixels; iPad 2: 12M pixels; iPad 3: 16MB.
- Unlimited Undo/Redo.
- Optimized for iPad 2 dual core chip (on our test, speed up to 150% faster compare to when running on 1 core).
- Include tutorial video.
Please notes that the more distinct color an object have, the better the result (require fewer steps).
- Add support for iPhone 5, iPod 5
(Fix bug with image size: on iPhone 5, iPod 5, previous version could not handle images with size bigger than 1MB)
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 27, 2012
- Average Rating:
- 2.50 (5)
- 14.2 MB