EXIF-fi (Photo GPS/EXIF viewer and editor)
EXIF-fi is an easy-to-use toolkit for viewing and correcting photos' information like GPS(Geotag), EXIF, and Camera Info.
* Album viewer preload and pre-analyze photos from your system album. So GPS/EXIF status could be checked before editing.
* A well organized overview for selected photos including brief information, GPS/Geotag previow, file information and camera EXIF.
* Brief info editor provide function that add photographer and copyright info to photo data.
* GPS/Geotag editor that can add/modify/remove GPS information.
* Datetime is changable, too.
* Export function from EXIF-fi is fast on processing photos, and EXIF-fi won't change photo quality (it reserve the raw image data imported via iOS api).
* With Batch mode, users are able to select multiple photos, change some property of all imported photos, and export easily and quickly.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 04, 2013
- Hui Zhu
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (10)
- 2.7 MB