EXIF-fi (Photo GPS/EXIF viewer and editor)
EXIF-fi is an easy-to-use toolkit for viewing and correcting photos' information like Photographer, Copyright, GPS(Geotag), EXIF, and Camera Info.
* Album viewer preload and pre-analyze the photos from your device album, so user can check GPS/EXIF status before open it.
* EXIF-fi provide an clean overview for photos, including photographer, copyright, camera device, GPS/Geotag previow, file information and camera EXIF.
* Brief info editor provide function that can add photographer and copyright to photo.
* GPS/Geotag editor to add/modify/remove GPS information.
* Datetime is changeable, so user can correct photos' date info.
* EXIF-fi processes photos very fast, and EXIF-fi won't change photo quality (it reserve the raw image data).
* In Batch mode, users are able to process multiple photos simultaneously, selectively change properties for multiple photos simple and quickly.
* Support load PNG (Screenshots) and export in JPEG format.
1. Support load PNG and export to JPEG with modified EXIF. (Because PNG not support EXIF).
2. Add shortcut +© for easy copyright symbol input.
3. Bug fix
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 12, 2013
- Hui Zhu
- 1.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.00 (10)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 2.50 (20)