EpocCam Webcamera for Computer
iOS Universal Photography
EpocCam HD takes webcam video quality to next level. Upgrade from 640x480 resolution 1080p FullHD video capturing all the details. Choose suitable bitrate for your network and computer. With EpocCam HD you can also manually choose USB-connection for stable streaming. Ideal for broadcasting.
EpocCam HD now also supports telephoto-camera on devices with dual cameras. Perfect for zooming if subject is bit further away.
With over 5 million users EpocCam is the most popular webcam app. EpocCam transforms your iOS device into wireless High Definition PC webcam for Windows and macOS. Replace your USB-webcam and integrated webcams now with wireless high-definition webcam. It's also a perfect baby monitor and pet cam.
Setting up EpocCam is very simple, anyone can do it. Just download EpocCam drivers for free to your PC/Mac and you're ready to go! Connection is fully automatic, no need for manual setup.
• High quality realtime video streaming to computer - quality comparable to most expensive USB-webcams
• Support both cameras - use device back camera for best quality and front-facing camera for easy self-portraits
• Connect wirelessly or using USB for best video quality
• New! EpocCam now supports Newtek NDI streaming
• New! Use telephoto camera to zoom
• Fully replaces USB webcam or integrated webcam, works with all webcam-enabled applications
• Full Windows 10 support including applications like Skype
• Automatic connectivity
• Over 20 feet wireless range (depending on signal strength)
• All data is secured with strong encryption to keep your videos private
• Use the flashlight in dark environment
• Tap to focus and autofocus modes
• Audio support, use your phone as a wireless microphone*
• Publish video to Syphon framework on Mac - use EpocCam as source to Isadora, Modul8, GrandVJ and other applications
*Available for Windows. Audio support for macOS is coming soon.
-iOS device running iOS 10.3 or later
-Computer running Windows 7 or later or Mac running macOS 10.10 or later
-WiFi network, 5 GHz WiFi recommended
See http://www.kinoni.com/epoccam_support.html for setup guide.
Fixed NDI output.