iOS Universal Photography
Diptic Video is the perfect photo app for creating and sharing video collages. Its features include:
• Combine up to four video clips or still photos (or a combination of both) in one of 35 layouts. You can use photos/video clips saved to your Photos app or take a video/photo on the spot with your device camera.
• Option to trim (shorten) your video.
• For video clips less than 16 seconds, you can change the playback mode. Standard playback is Forward and other options include Forward + Reverse, Reverse, and Reverse + Forward.
• Option to play video clips in slow motion or double time. You can also loop your video clips so they play on repeat.
• Play your video clips at the same time or one after another via Sequential Playback.
• Add music from your iTunes library to video clips.
• Swap videos/photos between frames.
• Round the inner borders, as well as modify thickness and color.
• Pan, rotate, mirror and zoom individual photos and videos.
Stay in touch:
This update fixes issues affecting iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. We have also recently added:
• Diptic Video is optimized for iOS 8.
• Diptic Video now imports the edited version of photos that are edited in the Photos app (requires iOS 8).
• iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus support.
• You can now access photos and videos in your Favorites album.
• You can share to other apps that accept images and that also have new iOS 8 Sharing Extensions.
If you have questions about the update or the app in general, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, if you enjoy Diptic Video and would like to share your experiences, we’d greatly appreciate you leaving a review.