Diptic lets you combine and edit photos to create awesome collages that can be shared via email, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr or Tumblr. With text captions, 14 filters, rounded borders, fun background textures and 179 customizable layouts, there are unlimited options to create unique photo collages!
• 179 fully customizable layouts (one to nine photos in each layout). Additional layouts are available as in-app purchase.
• Add text captions to your Diptics. You can adjust the text size, font, color, style and placement.
• Border textures add the perfect touch to your Diptic.
• Customize your layout by sliding horizontal or vertical inner lines or moving individual joints.
• Apply one of 14 filters, as well as adjust brightness, contrast, hue and color saturation for each image.
• Border controls galore! Create perfectly rounded inner and outer borders, and adjust the thickness and color. When rounded outside borders are turned on, you can select the background color.
• Swap photos between frames.
• Use photos from your camera roll, Instagram, Facebook or Flickr, or snap a photo on the spot with your iPhone or iPad camera.
• Fill empty frames with the color of your choice!
• Photo picker: Select photos individually or multiple photos at once. Or if you’re not sure which pictures to use, try the random photo selection tool and roll the dice to randomly select photos from your camera roll.
• Share Diptics via email or send to Instagram, Facebook, Flickr, Twitter, Tumblr, or any app that accepts JPGs (Camera+, Filterstorm, Dropbox, Evernote, GoodReader, etc.).
• Postcards: Send Diptic postcards through postal mail to your friends and family. Powered by Sincerely.
• Optimized for landscape mode in iPad.
• Optional Expandable Layouts (in-app purchase) lets you change the outer dimensions and create rectangular Diptics.
• Shake to clear functionality lets you select which settings you want to clear.
• Flip individual photos horizontally, vertically or 90 degrees.
• Three resolution export options: normal, medium and large.
• iPad 3 Retina Display
"A simple, elegant way to use pictures to tell your story."
"Diptic's well-designed interface, simplicity, and thoughtful balance of features make it a delightful app to use."
- TUAW (The Unofficial Apple Weblog)
• App Store App of the Week
• Recognized in iTunes App Store’s "New and Noteworthy," "What's Hot" and "Staff Favorites"
• Top 50 in iPhone Paid Apps Overall
• Top 3 in iPhone Paid Photography Apps
• Top 5 in iPad Paid Photography Apps
• Top 100 in iPad Paid Apps Overall
• See what you can do with Diptic on Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/groups/diptic
• Follow Diptic on Twitter for photos and updates: http://twitter.com/dipticapp
• Become a fan of Diptic on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/dipticapp
• Learn more about Diptic: http://www.dipticapp.com
• Improved integration with Instagram! You can now import photos from Instagram to create your Diptics.
• You can now select the background color when you have rounded outside borders turned on.
• 14 new layouts!
• You can now export your Diptics to Sincerely from your iPad.
• Bug fixes and user experience enhancements.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 07, 2013
- Peak Systems
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (73)
- 19.9 MB