iOS Universal Photography
Former App Store App of the Week, Diptic helps you create and share beautiful photo collages. See for yourself why more than three million people have downloaded this app!
"A simple, elegant way to use pictures to tell your story." - Macworld
• Create Diptics with photos from your Photos app, Instagram, Dropbox, Facebook or Flickr, or take a photo on the spot with your device camera.
• Save Diptics to your device, send via email, or share by uploading directly to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter (hashtag: #Diptic), Tumblr or any app that accepts JPGs.
• High-resolution export for pixel-perfect images.
• Import multiple photos at once and swap photos between frames.
LAYOUTS AND BORDERS
• Choose from 179 layouts (additional layouts are available as in-app purchase). Combine up to nine photos in a layout.
• Customize your layouts to better fit your pictures by sliding interior frame lines or moving joints along the line.
• Create rectangular Diptics (great for printing) with Expandable Layouts (in-app purchase).
• Round the inner and outer borders, as well as modify thickness and color, and apply textures.
• Choose from14 filters, as well as adjust brightness, contrast, hue and color saturation.
• Pan, rotate, mirror and zoom individual photos.
• Personalize your Diptic with a text caption. Adjust the font, style, color and size of the text.
Monthly photo contest: diptic.tumblr.com
Performance Improvements & Bugfixes
148Apps —Diptic Review