Darkroom – Photo Editor
iOS iPhone Photography
Save yourself from the multi-app workflow and discover the most well-designed, integrated, and powerful editing app for iOS. We skip fantasy and novelty and focus on what matters for photographers.
## Praise for Darkroom
• “Darkroom [is] the new champion of photo editing for your iPhone” — The Sweet Setup
• Best of the App Store 2015 — Apple
• “One of the best photo editors available for iOS.” — The Verge
• “I think @usedarkroom is the best photo editing app on iOS platform.” — Om Malik
• Library Sync
All your photos are automatically imported. Delete, Hide, Favorite, and Export are all synced to your Photo library automatically.
• RAW and Large image support
A full range of cameras formats supported, up to 120MP and support for arbitrarily large JPEGs.
• Create your own filters
10 bundled filters, and 20 premium filters. Edit to match your photo.
• Batch Processing
Edit, manage, and export multiple photos at once at blazing speed.
• Pro Tools
The most usable Curves and Color tools on iOS. A dance of functionality, simplicity, and power.
Crop at full zoom, get the perfect perspective, flip, rotate, add borders, and many meaningful aspect ratios.
• White Borders
Export non-square photos as square Instagram photos with 1 tap.
• The Full Photographer's Toolbox
Brightness, Contrast, Highlights, Shadows, Saturation, Vibrance, Fade, Vignette, Sharpness, and Split Tones.
• Export Options
Export uncompressed TIFF and PNG files, or save space with 100%, 95% or 80% compressed JPEGs.
• Live Photo Editing
Edit, view, and export your full Live Photos with their sound and their videos. All edited to match.
• Snap Scroll
Quickly scroll through your entire library to jump to a different photo or to compare version of the same composition.
* New — Grain: An intelligent and advanced film-simulation grain that adapts to your photo and creates a much richer texture, particularly with the video component of Live Photos.
* New — Extended RAW+JPEG support: For the first time on iOS, quickly and easily switch between RAW and JPEG version of a photo when they're available.
* New — Added a convenient "Export Options" button to the export sheet so you can easily update copyright/location/file format settings while exporting
* Improved — Updated library badges to differentiate between RAW and RAW+JPEG assets
* Improved — RAW files with corrupt metadata will still render correctly after initializing the RAW engine
* Improved — Portrait images that fail to load depth data will now appear as JPEG images that can still be edited
* Improved — Fixed issue that caused Halide portrait photos to appear without blur on iPhone XS-and-newer devices
* Improved — Fixed a bug where rotating a portrait photo caused an over-rotation of the depth map.
* Improved — Fixed issues that caused touch events to be missed while scrolling through library
* Improved — Reliability issues around downloading from iCloud are improved
148Apps —Darkroom Review