Composite Photo Editor - combine / blend multi photos on a background photo
iOS Universal Photography
Composite Photo Editor is a simple photo app to create amazing blend effects to your photos.
Blend / combine 1 to 4 front photos on a background photo to make your photos more attractive!
1) Composite Photo Editor is easy to use
One tap to add front photo and automatically blend the photo on the background photo.
2) Adjust the blend shapes
Apply 51 different masks to front photos to create different blend shapes and effects in Composite Photo Editor.
3) Adjust the blend areas on the background photo
Change the front photo's size and position ( blend areas ) on the background photo.
4) Apply 38 edge effects to your photo in Composite Photo Editor
Use edge effects to make blend photos more attractive.
5) Save blend photos to your photo library, or share them to Facebook and Twitter
You can save your blend photos in you device, or directly post them to Facebook and Twitter with Composite Photo Editor.
There are some interesting ways to blend your photos with Composite Photo Editor:
* Blend your family photos together
* Blend your photos and your friends' photos together, and share photos with them
* Blend your photos with your favorite movie star's movie poster, and you'll be "in" his / her movie
* Blend your photos on a famous painting ( such as Mona Lisa )
* Blend your photos on a history picture, then you'll be "in" the history
* Blend your photos on a beautiful landscape picture
* Blend your photos on a moon picture, then you'll be "in" the space
* Blend your photos on any pictures you like: a flower picture, a cat picture,etc
Blend yourself with the world, just using Composite Photo Editor!
Changed some masks