ColorEyes - Realistic Eye Color Changer
Watch the video tour at http://bit.ly/9RZ5vf
ColorEyes will literally make your brown eyes blue and your baby blues green--or even vampire red!
Use ColorEyes in 5 easy steps:
1) Take a photo in app or choose one from an album. Zoom, move and rotate the photo to fit one eye in the selection area.
2) Select the Color icon and move the sliders back and forth to change color. Use the Overbright tool (the sun icon) to brighten the eye.
3) When you're happy with the look, tap the checkmark button next to the slider to make your changes permanent.
4) Simply follow the same instructions for the second eye.
5) Use the Preview tab at any time to see the full picture or share your work with your friends.
- Shoot photos in app or select from an album
- Make realistic or artistic eye color changes
- Brighten eyes with Overbright tool
- No precision necessary--just move sliders for the right fit
- Save image back to album or attach to a contact
- Send images by e-mail
- Export to Twitter or Facebook
- Erase mode for more accurate color zone
- Improved final image rendering
- iOS 5 compatibility improvement
- Fixed some potential crash sources
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 07, 2012
- SUI Solutions
- 1.6 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.00 (20)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 2.50 (522)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• All Smiles
• All Smiles Free
• Bikini Season
• Bikini Season Lite
• Color Studio Pro
• Color Studio Pro for iPad
• ColorEyes for iPad - Realistic Eye Color Changer
• Create a Face!
• Create a Face! Free
• Flatter Me
• iMargin - Margin Calculator
• iMargin Professional
• iMargin Professional 2.0
• iMarkup - Markup Calculator
• Password Assistant - Readable Random Passwords
• Whose House