CameraBag 2 HD
***Apple’s #2 Mac App of the Year comes to iPad***
CameraBag 2 is the world’s first hi-fi photo app, featuring a massive number of the highest-quality styles and adjustments in an elegant, minimal interface. Apply styles quickly and adjust infinitely. Download free new styles to your heart’s content from the online Style Library, with new styles added regularly.
Unlike all those lo-fi photo apps, CameraBag 2 is hi-fi, because it’s built on the same 32-bits-per-channel Analog Engine that powers CameraBag 2 for Mac/PC, designed for professional photographers. This means your photos retain their smooth color gradations even when they’re heavily edited.
Once you’ve CameraBagged your photo just how you like it, it’s quick and painless to save your shot or share via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Elegant, minimalist interface that supports both one-click styles and fine-tuned adjustments
- Powerful new hi-fi Analog Engine straight from CameraBag 2 for Mac/PC, for unparalleled image quality
- Dozens of free add-on styles available from within the app via the always-growing online Style Library
- Save your own style variations within the app, or load styles custom-made in CameraBag 2 for Mac/PC
- Remix button infinitely changes styles randomly for even more variations (try it on the Lolo style, for example, to get a completely unique light leak)
- A large array of borders and aspect ratios, as well as freehand cropping
- Easy sharing to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and more
- Added preservation of metadata (so you can know when and where your CameraBagged photos were taken)
- Fixed bugs caused by iOS 7 that made the status bar show up unexpectedly sometimes and caused some buttons to be hard to push.
- Updated and improved default filters! You can still download tons more for free, including previous versions of the default filters, in the Online Style Library.
- Two cool new borders.
- Fancier menu graphics.
- Various bug fixes
- If you want to be notified when we add new free filters to the Online Style Library, be sure to enable push notifications.
- If you want to create your own filters from scratch, grab CameraBag 2 for your laptop or desktop. A big free update is coming to that soon as well!
- You won't lose custom filters you've saved or loaded with this update so long as they have different names than the default CameraBag filters (you should rename them before installing this update if any of your custom filters have the same names as our default filters in the app or Online Style Library).
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 10, 2014
- Nevercenter Ltd. Co.
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (14)
- 13.5 MB