This app was removed from the App Store.
AR Portrait Cam: Depth Camera
iOS Universal Photography
AR Portrait Cam is the world's first depth camera for photos and videos. It automatically blurs the background for you! It's like augmented reality magic!
AR Portrait Cam:
• Just tap what you want to focus on and AR Portrait Cam will automatically blur everything else.
• You can even make the background black and white if you want to (on photos and videos) - requires Professional Edition in-app upgrade
• 1080p* & 12MP quality videos and images! - requires Professional Edition in-app upgrade
• Enjoy our fun 3D effect that uses the depth map in ways never seen.
• Share photos and images as standard image and video files.
Nobody will never, ever, believe the photos and videos were captured on a phone. AR Portrait Cam removes hassles of using multiple apps to edit the background of a single photo. And editing the background a video? This requires a professional and a big budget. AR Portrait Cam does it automatically!
• If your iPhone/iPad does not have dual lenses, no problem! We've built beautiful blur effects you can use in the app! Sadly the 3D effect will not be possible but everything else will be!
*1080p= 1440x1080p resolution for videos.
AR Portrait Cam Professional Edition
• Subscribe to get access to amazing effects and future filters and effects. To get, purchase the Professional Edition within the AR Portrait
• Subscribe to remove ads and the watermark
• Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan. Alternatively a one-time
payment plan is available (this is not a subscription).
• Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless cancelled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided
for any unused portion of the term.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
• Minor fix