Adobe Lightroom CC for iPad
iOS iPad Photography
Make amazing photos, from anywhere.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC for mobile and tablets is a free app that gives you a powerful, yet simple solution for capturing, editing and sharing your photos. And you can upgrade for premium features that give you precise control with seamless access across all your devices – mobile, desktop and web.
• Edit photos in seconds with tools that range from simple one-tap presets to powerful advanced adjustments and corrections
• Make advanced edits with the tone curve to change color, exposure, tone, and contrast
• Easily edit large albums and get consistent looks by copying your favorite edits across photos
• Selectively adjust any part of a photo with your finger or stylus to apply enhancements with precision (*premium feature)
• Organize and manage your photos with tools like star ratings and flags
• Search with ease. Adobe Sensei uses the power of artificial intelligence to auto-tag your photos based on what’s in them and where they were taken. (*premium feature)
• Use the Adobe Creative Cloud to back up your original photos and access them on other devices, as well as through Lightroom CC on the web (*premium feature)
• Turn on Auto Add to automatically import your photos and synchronize them with Adobe Creative Cloud (*premium feature)
• Share photos to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and more with the hashtag #lightroom
• Lightroom CC web galleries enable you to easily showcase your photos online. Edits sync seamlessly, so any changes you make are always up-to-date (*premium feature)
*Premium features available through In-App Purchase.
Premium (Optional in-app purchase)
Unlock all features and add 100GB of storage. The recurring monthly payment is automatically charged to your iTunes account. To stop service, go to your account Settings and turn off auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of your billing period. Prorating is unavailable — when you turn off auto-renew, service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period.
The Fine Print
Use of Adobe mobile apps and online services requires registration for a free Adobe ID as part of a free, basic level of Creative Cloud membership. Adobe online services require an Internet connection, are not available in all countries or languages, and may be subject to change or discontinuation without notice.
For iPhone app version, search “Adobe Lightroom CC”
•Profiles: Control how colors and tonality in your photos are rendered with profiles. For raw photos, select one of the 7 brand-new Adobe Raw profiles to set a precise foundation for your edits or one of the available Camera Matching profiles to match the look and feel of the photos created by your camera. Or, for both raw and non-raw photos, use one of the 40 brand-new Creative Profiles to add a unique style, while adjusting the effect with a new amount slider.
•Geometry tab including Upright, Guided Upright & Geometry sliders: Capture the perfect perspective with tools that make it easy to straighten skewed horizontal and vertical lines, including in photos where the horizon is hidden (premium feature)
•Grain: introduce realistic film grain to any of your photos with complete control
•Left-handed editing mode
•Enhanced control over Lightroom CC Web shares
•Support for latest cameras and lenses found in the Adobe Camera Raw 10.3 release (the full list of cameras and lenses supported by Lightroom can be found at http://www.adobe.com/go/supported_cameras)