Adobe® Color Lava for Photoshop®
Dab. Swirl. Mix. Create custom colors and color themes to use in Adobe Photoshop CS5.
With Adobe Color Lava — a companion app to Adobe Photoshop CS5 software (version 12.0.4 or later required) — you can use your iPad and your fingertips to mix colors and create custom swatches and five-swatch color themes. Immediately access those color creations within Photoshop CS5 — all you need is a network connection between your iPad and your computer. Or use Adobe Color Lava on the go whenever inspiration strikes, and then save your colors on your iPad to bring into Photoshop CS5 when you're connected. You can also email your Adobe Color Lava creations to yourself and others.
• Ideal for experimentation — Dab, smudge, and swirl your way to creating unique individual color swatches and five-swatch color themes.
• Interact with Photoshop CS5 in real time — Simply tap a swatch on your iPad to make it the foreground color in your Photoshop CS5 Color panel, or create a color theme and see your colors instantly in the Color panel.
• Make fine adjustments to your color creations — Use Hue/Saturation sliders and view HSB and RGB values.
• Mix colors even when you’re away from your computer — Save them on your iPad to bring them into Photoshop CS5 when you’re connected.
• Easily share your swatches and color themes — Email them directly from Adobe Color Lava.
• Mix colors directly from photos — Use photos on your iPad and with iPad 2, capture a moment of inspiration with a photo taken while using Adobe Color Lava and then dab, swirl, and mix that image into a color theme.
Take your creativity mobile with Adobe Color Lava for Photoshop CS5.
• With Photoshop CS5 (version 12.0.4 or later) and Photoshop companion apps from Adobe and the developer community, take advantage of interaction between Photoshop and apps on your iPad.
• Make sure you have Photoshop CS5 version 12.0.4 or later so you can connect your apps with Photoshop CS5.
• If you don’t own Photoshop CS5, purchase it on its own or as part of Adobe Creative Suite® 5.5 software.
• Want to give feedback or send questions to the Photoshop team? Visit http://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family.
NOTE, please read requirements:
• ***You need Photoshop CS5 version 12.0.4 or later to connect this app with the desktop version of Photoshop.***
• Your iPad and the computer running Photoshop CS5 must be on the same wireless network to connect with each other.
• This app will not work with Photoshop CS4 or earlier.
To update your copy of Photoshop CS5 to version 12.0.4 or later, do one of the following:
• Select Updates from the Help menu in Photoshop CS5.
• Download the update from www.adobe.com/downloads/updates.
Having issues connecting the apps to Photoshop? Visit http://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family.
• New auto-connect feature
• Bug Fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 03, 2011
- 2.1 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.50 (21)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (49)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Adobe Analytics
• Adobe Anywhere for iPad
• Adobe Brush CC
• Adobe Color CC – capture color themes
• Adobe Comp CC
• Adobe Connect Mobile
• Adobe Creative Cloud
• Adobe Digital Editions
• Adobe EchoSign
• Adobe Edge Inspect CC
• Adobe Experience Manager Communities
• Adobe Fill & Sign – Easy PDF form filler
• Adobe Ideas
• Adobe Illustrator Draw
• Adobe Illustrator Line
• Adobe Inspire
• Adobe Lightroom
• Adobe Lightroom for iPhone
• Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 Editor
• Adobe Photoshop Express
• Adobe Photoshop Mix
• Adobe Photoshop Sketch
• Adobe Photoshop Touch
• Adobe Photoshop Touch for phone
• Adobe Prelude Live Logger
• Adobe Premiere Clip
• Adobe Reader
• Adobe Revel
• Adobe Revel - Cloud access for all your photos and videos
• Adobe Scout
• Adobe Shape CC – Capture and create vector shapes
• Adobe Tutorial Player for Photoshop
• Adobe Voice - Show Your Story
• Adobe Year in Review 2013
• Adobe® Content Viewer
• Adobe® Digital Enterprise Platform – Mobile
• Adobe® Eazel for Photoshop®
• Adobe® Nav for Photoshop®
• Adobe® Story
• Adobe® Test&Target™
• CMO Magazine
• Creative Cloud Tutorials
• DCO Connect Mobile
• DPS Symp 14
• DPS Tips
• Engage with Adobe - Adobe Partner Program magazine
• PhoneGap Developer
• PhoneGap Enterprise
• Presenter Mobile
• Sea TV