8mm for iPad
Create old-fashioned 8mm movies in real time!
8mm brings your iPad back in time to capture the beauty and magic of old school vintage movies. By mixing and matching films and lenses, you can recreate the atmosphere of those bygone eras with 70 timeless retro looks. Dust & scratches, retro colors, flickering, light leaks, frame jitters - all can be instantly added with a single tap or swipe.
What's in the camera:
▶ Total live view of the effects. What you see in the viewfinder is what you record.
▶ 7 lenses bundled - Super 8, Clear, Flickering Frame, Spotlight, Light Leak, Color Fringing and Classic.
▶ 10 grainy, discolored, dusted and aged films from different eras - 1920, Noir, 60s, 70s, Sakura, XPro, Siena, Pela, Indigo, Tuscan.
▶ Add random up and down displacement of frames to imitate real 8mm projectors.
▶ Add projector sound for extra authenticity, mute the video to make a silent movie, or use the microphone only - your choice.
▶ Import videos from Photo Albums; Apply and adjust effects while they are playing, like you are filming them for the first time.
• Record 720p movies with retro effects in real time (iPad 2 only)
• Apply effects to existing videos up to 720p
• Swap lenses and films at any time
• Trigger frame jitter during recording
• Switch between front and back cameras (iPad 2 only)
• Tap to adjust exposure (iPad 2 only)
• Export options: Save to Camera Roll, email, or share on YouTube and Facebook
• Transfer movies quickly to computer via iTunes File Sharing
• Support video geo-tagging when location service is on
• AirPlay enabled
• Optimized for iOS 6
• New films: Indigo, Tuscan
• New Icon
• Fixed jagged lines in recorded video on newest iPad
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 13, 2012
- Nexvio Inc.
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (83)
- 7.0 MB