645 PRO Mk II
645 PRO Mk II has been designed, from the ground up, for professional and serious amateur photographers. So it works the way a camera works.
You have instant access to everything that can be controlled on an iOS camera.
And you have all the information you need, all the time, including a real-time ISO and shutter-speed readings, Ev, real-time GPS data and a choice of histograms. And many aspects of the interface can be customized, so you can—for example—configure the Shutter Release button to behave the way you want.
645 PRO Mk II—TOP-QUALITY OUTPUT
645 PRO Mk II combines the ultimate in lifelike "film look" output with the ability to save completely unprocessed image data at the highest quality possible.
Its gorgeous Film Modes are inspired by classic film stock as used by top photographers from the 1960s through to the present day—and if you want to edit them, and save custom, personalized films, you can. Meanwhile its unprocessed images are just that—ready for later post-processing or to be used "as is" for reportage.
Whether you shoot Film Mode, unprocessed or both, you have the choice to save in HI-Quality JPEG, MAX-Quality JPEG, or—for top image fidelity—TIFF.
And you have the option to shoot in one of seven formats, from square 6x6 to panoramic 6x17, all inspired by classic Medium Format cameras
· Nine Film Modes provide hi-fidelity emulations of classic film stocks
· Custom Film Modes: let your creativity run wild!
· 21 traditional Photo Filters
· Seven different Backs, for different formats
· Independent focus, exposure and white balance locks
· Spot or matrix metering
· Configurable self-timer
· Night Mode exposures of up to one second can be combined with High ISO support (supported models only) for extreme low-light photography
· 3-shot burst and 3-shot bracket options
· Configurable anti-shake options
· Comprehensive 54-page User Manual
· Sharing to leading social networks, and with other apps from photo editors to Dropbox
· Much, much more!
You'll get photographs from your iPhone like you never imagined!
Drawing its inspiration from the obsession with quality embodied by top-end Medium Format film and digital cameras, 645 PRO Mk II exists purely to help you use your iPhone as a tool for composing, taking, saving and sharing the finest possible photographs.
PRAISE FOR 645 PRO
"645 PRO takes the best iPhone photos you have ever seen"
-- Charlie Sorrel, Cult of Mac
"My number 1 camera replacement app"
-- Glyn Evans, iPhoneography.com
"If you’re looking for a camera app which leans toward a professional pallet of tools, then 645 PRO is certainly the best there is"
-- Ben Reid, Redmond Pie
"Not only do you get what is arguably the best, serious-shooter, camera for the iPhone but you also get a level of customer care, devotion and attention to detail that you will be hard pressed to find elsewhere on the App Store. In short: 645 PRO is a steal. Buy it today!"
-- Aaron Stanley, Appsolute Reviews
* NEW! Support for Nova flash hardware
* Fixed: Odd HiLO™ Lens orientation persistence
* Fixed: Golden ratio grid for non-Retina displays
Questions or problems? Please CONTACT US: we'll help you promptly!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 27, 2014
- Michael Hardaker
- 8.7 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (6)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (396)