360 is the only app that lets you create your very own "live" 360 degrees photos and panoramic with sound.
360 has been featured by Apple as New & Noteworthy in the US and other AppStores for its release.
Note: The app is not compatible with the iPod touch because of the compass
Just touch the camera button to start the shooting, and rotate slowly to the left. The app will automatically stop the shooting once you have done 360 degrees, and create a big 360 spherical photo. Touch the camera button before the 360 degrees rotation if you want to create a "live" panoramic photo.
You can also take a 360 degree photo of an object by turning clockwise around it.
Moreover, you can use the front camera to create a 360 portrait with the background behind you.
360 can shoot in both portrait and landscape orientations.
To render the 360 photos even more realistic, the sound is recording during all the duration of the shooting!
Watch your 360 photos by simply swiping your finger on it. And it works in both landscape and portrait!
See on the map where were shot your 360 photos.
360 provide you with a full control over the camera; touch to focus, double touch to exposure, set the torch mode, focus mode, exposure mode and white balance mode as you wish. Adjust the focus and exposure while shooting to ensure high quality 360 photos.
-full control of the camera
-switch between the front and rear camera
-adjust the focus and exposure while shooting
-map showing where were shot the 360 photos
-share your 360 photos by email
-delete their sound tracks
-swipe your finger left/right to see the 360photos
-send the sound track by email
-access to all the photos making the 360 photo
-save a photo, or save them all at once, in the photo library
-send a photo, or send them all at once in a zip file, by email
-define the angle when a new shoot should be added to the 360 photos
-decide to record the sound while shooting
-Download the free app to view your 360 photos on your mac at www.SEB-AppStore.com
Also try 360Viewer to view for free 360 photos on your iPhone (samples are included inside the app).
If you have suggestions, comments or issues, just drop us an email at support @SEB-AppStore.com.
Check out many other great iPhone apps at www.SEB-AppStore.com
For a professional version of 360, contact us at contact@SEB-AppStore.com
Minor bug fixed
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 21, 2011
- Sebastien BUET
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (8)
- 26.1 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 2013 - Countdown
• 3D photo - Make your own 3D stereo photos
• @!#* Head
• Budget Manager
• CAM5 - 100' of Real Time Effects for your iPad2 Camera
• CAM5 - 100's of Real Time Effects for your Camera
• CamBlender - Blend, Mix n' Fusion
• Camera FX
• Camera LOCO
• Camera Z - Zoom while recording videos
• Crazy Dates
• Easy Video
• Exam du Dr Phil
• Filter FX
• FingerCrop for iPad
• Focus In Motion
• FocusTouch for iPad
• HDR Fix
• Helium Video
• Lux & Decibel
• Media Mail
• Mosaic - Make Mosaic with your Pics & Photos
• MovingText - Animate your Text
• MusicTouch - The Gesture-based Music Player
• Old Movies - Turn your videos into Old Movies
• PHOTO5 - Professional Photo Editor
• PHOTO5 - Professional Photo Editor for iPad
• Photo Touches
• PhotoFix - Fix your photos and pictures
• PhotoNotes - See, Add & Change Your Photo's Metadata
• PhotoShare -Share your Photos by Bluetooth, USB and Wifi
• PicEditor - Crop, Resize, Extract Pictures
• PopArt FX
• Reflex - Test your Reflex
• Resize Your Pictures
• Sepia Picture
• Sequence Your Videos
• Slow N' Fast Video
• Slower Lite
• Snap N' Paint
• Subliminal - Send subliminal messages
• Tilt Camera
• UniColor Camera
• UniColor Photo
• UniColor Preview
• UniColor Video
• Video Editor - Edit Your Videos
• Video Filters
• Video Watermark
• Video->Photo - Extract Photos from your Videos
• Watermark Camera
• WhatUp - The Crazy-Hot Scale
• WorkWest Thailand
• iAnnotate - Annotate your Pictures and Photos
• iLash - The virtual Lash