Women's Health Mag
Women’s Health is the premier source of authoritative and inspirational content for today’s active woman. From fitness and nutrition advice to beauty and style secrets, we give you the tools you need to make positive changes in your life, starting now.
Print subscribers can access digital issues for FREE by downloading this app, tapping the Sign In button, and following the instructions to create an account. All subscribers (print and digital) also get FREE access to the enhanced iPhone edition. Optimized for the iPhone and for Retina display on the iPad.
IN THE APRIL ISSUE:
*Eva Mendes is back after baby! Read up on her new life, hot boyfriend, and her secrets to success.
*IPAD EXTRA! See exclusive, behind the scenes action with Eva at our WH cover shoot!
*Find the perfect sneaks for you in our 2015 Shoe Guide—whether you like trail running, weight lifting, or group classes.
*Tight and coily or casual and beachy? Achieve the curls you’ve always wanted, no matter your natural texture.
*Bust through taboos: We reveal the surprising results of our reader survey about female masturbation.
*IPAD EXTRA! Hear what men and women really think about the private practice, and how often the opposite sex gives into the urge.
*Get to know actor Kevin Hart as he (hilariously) talks about love and sex.
*Breathe in the fresh air, worry-free! Adopt our experts’ advice for outsmarting pollen and other seasonal allergens.
*Beat your fitness frustration and see results faster than ever before!
Plus: Drop five pounds the easy way, get flawless skin, stop procrastination, shop spring’s hottest fashions, and more!
Women's Health Magazine Subscriptions available though iTunes:
1-year subscription: $19.99 for Women's Health, automatically renews for additional years of access and is charged to your iTunes account until you cancel. Your iTunes account will be charged for the first year subscription at the conclusion of your free month of access unless you cancel in the manner described below.
AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL: Your subscription automatically renews unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. To subscribe tap one of the subscription banners located in the top left of the Library or Home pages inside the application. iTunes will automatically charge your account at the same price stated above for each annual renewal period 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active the subscription period and no refunds are provided by iTunes. Free months of access are only available to new subscribers.
• New issues will be automatically downloaded to your iPad as they become available
• The new Women's Health iPad edition supports progressive downloading, so you can view as it downloads
• Don't delete your existing Women's Help app! Use it to receive free access to previously downloaded issues.
Automatically downloads updates unless changed in Settings.
- Bug fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 28, 2014
- Rodale Inc. Digital
- 8.1 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (13)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (959)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 1001 Sugar Smart Foods
• Abs Diet Smoothie Selector
• Conrad Magazine
• Flat-Belly Express
• He Said She Said
• Hot Body Yoga
• Instant Wingman
• Learn Her Secrets
• Men's Health 20-Minute Muscle Meals
• Men's Health 28-Day Fat Blaster
• Men's Health Get Back In Shape
• Men's Health Personal Trainer
• Men's Health Pushup Challenge
• Men's Health Speed Shred
• Men's Health Training Guides
• Men's Health Ultimate Abs
• Men’s Health Magazine
• Organic Gardening Mag
• Organic Gardening Planting Planner 2014
• Runner's World
• Running Times
• Slim Down Shopping List
• Waldorf Astoria Magazine
• Women's Health 28-Day Fat Blaster
• Women's Health Amazing Abs Workouts
• Women's Health Look Better Naked
• Women's Health Personal Trainer
• Women's Health Sexy Arms & Shoulder Workouts
• Women's Health Tight Butt & Lean Legs Workouts
• Women's Health Total Body Fat-Burning Workouts