What Car? Magazine
iOS Universal Newsstand
What Car? is Britain's best car buying guide. It has been helping Britain's motorists for 40 years to give them all the information they need when buying or selling a car. Whether you want the latest in-depth car reviews or plain-English cash-saving advice, What Car? is all you need.
Every issue of What Car? provides a mixture of high-quality single car and comparison reviews, written by our team of road test experts. What Car? tests go the ext a mile; as well as the dynamic stuff about how fast a car goes and stops, What Car? also gives you real-world information on depreciation, fuel economy and reliability. It is the most complete review package you will find.
Each issue includes data on every new model on sale, tool, so readers have all the facts they need to choose the car that best suits their needs.
To see if What Car? is right for you, download it now. Every issue is a £1.99 in-app purchase To keep up-to-date with the latest models, pricing and verdicts, check out our subscription offers to get the latest direct to your device, every month.
Future issues are also available through the following auto-renewing subscription(s):
-3 Issues (3 Months) at £3.99 / $5.99
-6 Issues (6 Months) at £8.99 / $12.99
-13 Issues (1 Year) at £16.99 / $23.99
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Stability improvements and iOS 10 support .
Minor bug fixes and crash fixes .