The Week — The UK's Best News and Current Affairs Magazine
iOS Universal Newsstand
The Week – for curious minds who want an intelligent and independent view of the world.
Try FREE for the first 14 days. Now fully optimised for iOS 8.
Join 378,000 readers who get the very best of the week’s news handpicked from over 200 print and online sources from the UK and International media. You’ll also discover fascinating features on a wide variety of topics including travel, culture, property, science, business and more.
- Fully optimised for your iPad and iPhone – including iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Easy to browse - tap straight to your favourite section
- Stay up-to-date with the 10 most important stories each day by adding the Daily Briefing widget to your Notification Centre
- Save your favourite articles, reviews or quotes to the Saved Articles section
- Once downloaded, read each issue offline at your leisure
- Choose the number of issues saved on your device to save on memory
- Share articles with friends and family via email, Facebook and Twitter
- Easy reading with our night mode and adjustable text size
- Buy eBooks and watch movie trailers for selected films directly from reviews
- NEW…You can now do the crossword on your iPad each week
Non-subscribers can try The Week free for the first 14 days, and then buy single issues and subscriptions using In App Purchase.
For your weekly issue to auto download you will need to be connected to Wi-Fi and have your push notifications enabled.
Digital and print + digital subscribers have full access to each week's edition and all digital back issues. Print subscribers should contact the publisher to add digital access to their subscription.
Thank you for reading The Week. We’ve listened to your feedback, and improved The Week app in the following ways:
- Improvements to front pages for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus readers
- Modifications to your Daily Briefing summary to aid readability
- Various bug fixes