**Ending regular issues**: The Magazine is ceasing publication after December 2014. We will continue to accept new subscriptions until our final issue in December, and then issue pro-rated refunds of remaining balances after December 31, 2014. If you are a current subscriber, you need take no action. Thank you all for your remarkable support across out 28-month run.
The Magazine is an electronic periodical for curious people with a technical bent. We publish an issue every 2 weeks with four (and sometimes more) feature articles.
We write about espresso, typewriters, the revival of a defunct brand of instant film, role-playing boardgames, stick-shift cars, bird watching, pinhole digital cameras; the loss of a parent whose life was devoted to software, a man building a full-scale Millennium Falcon, the impact of personally owned unmanned aircraft, how red-light cameras increase accidents; and so much more. We mix in-depth reporting by writers who contribute regularly to major national magazines and Web sites with personal essays that will delight you and bring tears.
Our articles have a connection — from a thread to a rope — that links each tale to technology, the digital world, or the spirit of a geeky point of view. For instance, when we run an article on making espresso, we peel away the mystery and provide useful information. When you read about biking in the Netherlands, you find how the country's focus on infrastructure leads 84% of its residents to cycle regularly.
Subscriptions are $1.99 per month with a free 7-day trial or $19.99 per year (no trial period). Individual issues may be purchased for $1.99 each. Subscriptions include permanent ownership of all issues received during a subscription period, but include no free access to back issues.
Subscriptions are billed and auto-renewed each month as follows:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, at the monthly or yearly rate at the time of renewal.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited upon purchase of a subscription.
The Magazine is published by Aperiodical LLC in Seattle, WA.
Fixes several issues related to accessing in-app purchases and subscriptions on our Web site; other bug fixes.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 16, 2014
- Aperiodical LLC
- 19.1 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.50 (5)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (788)