Sports Illustrated Kids Magazine
Experience SPORTS ILLUSTRATED KIDS magazine on the iPad – Plus Get 1 Month FREE With an Annual Subscription!
SPORTS ILLUSTRATED KIDS magazine comes to life on the iPad with fun interactive features and bonus content!
SUBSCRIPTION PLANS ARE NOW AVAILABLE!
Download the SPORTS ILLUSTRATED KIDS Magazine App for free and then either purchase individual issues of SPORTS ILLUSTRATED KIDS or subscribe and save up to 67% off the single copy price. If you currently subscribe to SPORTS ILLUSTRATED KIDS magazine, access to the iPad edition is included. Past issues of SPORTS ILLUSTRATED KIDS are also available for purchase through this app.
SPORTS ILLUSTRATED KIDS iPad Edition delivers everything you expect from the ultimate, kid-friendly, resource on sports including:
- Profiles of the biggest names in sports that kids can’t wait to read
- Fun sports trivia, games, and contests
- Even more amazing action photography
- Instructional tips from the pros
- Interactive Sports Cards
- Hilarious Buzz Beamer cartoons
SPORTS ILLUSTRATED KIDS magazine is a great way to encourage kids to read and has won highest honors from the Association of Educational Publishers and the Parents' Choice Awards.
SPORTS ILLUSTRATED KIDS Magazine Subscriptions Available:
1-month subscription - $1.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
1-year subscription - $19.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
Single issue - $4.99 (non-subscription)
SUBSCRIBERS’ AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL FEATURE:
Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of your current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal, as stated above, within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Current subscribers may not be canceled during the active subscription period, but you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
CURRENT APP USERS (iOS5): Once you install the latest version of the Time Magazine app, the Time icon on your iPad will disappear - you'll now find Time in your Newsstand folder. Tap the image of our cover to access and read the latest issue in your library. If you choose not to install the latest version, the Time icon will remain on your device and the app will remain accessible through it.
Simply download the app today to start experiencing SPORTS ILLUSTRATED KIDS in a whole new way.
- Free Editor's Picks
- Bookmarking and auto-archive capabilities
- Support for iPad Retina Display beginning with the October 2013 issue
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 02, 2013
- Time Inc.
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (10)
- 4.4 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• ALL YOU Magazine
• Big Apple Barbecue Block Party
• COASTAL LIVING Magazine
• Cooking Light Magazine
• Cooking Light Recipes: Quick and Healthy Menu Maker
• Desserts: MyRecipes Daily Indulgence
• ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY Magazine
• ESSENCE Magazine
• EW’s Must List (from Entertainment Weekly)
• EW’s Must List – from Entertainment Weekly
• FORTUNE Magazine
• Fortune Brainstorm Green
• Fortune Brainstorm Tech
• Fortune Most Powerful Women Summit
• GOLF Magazine
• HEALTH Magazine
• INSTYLE Magazine
• InStyle Hairstyle Try-On
• LIFE for iPad
• MONEY Magazine
• PEOPLE CelebFood
• PEOPLE CelebWatch
• PEOPLE EN ESPAÑOL Magazine
• PEOPLE Magazine
• PEOPLE STYLEWATCH Magazine
• REAL SIMPLE Magazine
• Real Simple
• Real Simple Gift Guide
• SOUTHERN LIVING Magazine
• SUNSET Magazine
• Sports Illustrated Live from London 2012
• Sports Illustrated Magazine
• Sports Illustrated Magazine - Phone
• Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2013
• Sunset Celebration Weekend
• Sunset Savor the Central Coast Event
• THIS OLD HOUSE Magazine
• TIME FOR KIDS Family Edition
• TIME Magazine
• TIME Mobile
• TIME Populist