This is a free app with paid content. You can get single issues for $3.99 and the one-year subscription (four issues) for $10.99.
In the Spring 2015 issue:
Boys Republic and Got7 headline Sparkling magazine's Spring 2015 issue. You'll love our exclusives on Lee Min Ho, Sandara Park, SISTAR, Bernard Park, FAMEUS, NOM, Korean Indie band Beauty Handsome, author Marie Lu, and dancing diva Dasuri Choi. Plus: features on WINNER, Hyun Bin's comeback K-Drama Hyde, Jekyll, Me, Daegu travel spots, non-verbal performance, Korean skincare, and perfume picks!
Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn it off 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can also turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
Live life in K-Pop color with Sparkling magazine. Dedicated to all things Hallyu, Sparkling features top Korean artists and pages devoted to Korean music, dramas, movies, culture, travel, beauty, and fashion—a perfect companion for fangirls and people interested in exploring the amazing world of Hallyu.
Thank you for all your feedback! We fixed a few crash bugs to make your reading experience better!
• Fixed a link to the "shop" button in the home screen
• Resolved a bug where the reader suddenly crashes when browsing
• Added a link to the Sparkling Facebook Page (don't forget to like us!)
• Added a link to our other app - buqo
• Added a link to the buqo Facebook Page
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 31, 2014
- SUMMIT PUBLISHING CO INC
- 33.4 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Candy Magazine Philippines
• Cosmopolitan Philippines
• Elle Decoration Philippines
• Entrepreneur Magazine Philippines
• Esquire Philippines
• FHM Magazine Philippines
• Good Housekeeping Philippines
• Mens Health Philippines
• Real Living
• Smart Parenting Philippines
• Top Gear Philippines
• Town & Country Philippines
• Yes Magazine