Road & Track Magazine US
iOS Universal Newsstand
SUBSCRIBE AND GET YOUR FIRST ISSUE FREE!
Porsche’s GT team got the chance to build their dream 911. Then they made 990 more. And yes, it has a manual. But what’s better than driving a Porsche 911 on California’s best roads? Driving five of them, ending at a racetrack. Plus, we take a ride with Fiat Chrysler Automobiles’ global head of design to discuss Alfa’s next chapter, don’t miss our 2017 Aston Martin DB11 first drive, find out if the 2017 Porsche Macan GTS rises up to its challenges, and more!
Not a subscriber? You can get an exclusive preview of this issue (on your iPhone, too!). Tap the cover to check out a few can’t-miss features.
Road & Track is the most trusted source for the latest car news, new car reviews, road tests, and more. Get everything you love about Road & Track on the go.
Plus, take advantage of our sharing and bookmarking features available on any device! Share and save your favorite reviews, columns, photos and more.
Download our free app today, then select the issue you’d like to purchase or subscribe and save up to 60% off the single copy price!
• 1-month subscription available for $1.99, automatically renewed until canceled
• 1-year subscription available for $19.99, automatically renewed until canceled
• When purchasing through iTunes, your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
This update addresses minor bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Please update now to take advantages of these improvements, and keep the feedback coming!