TRY POPULAR SCIENCE+ FREE FOR 30 DAYS.
Popular Science+ has ALL the same content as the print magazine, along with special iPad-only features.
Print subscribers can access the digital issue for FREE by downloading this app, tapping the Current Subscribers button, and following the instructions to create an account.
New digital subscribers will be billed 30 days after purchasing. If you do not wish to be billed and continue your subscription, simply turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of your free trial period.
SPECIAL SCIENCE FICTION ISSUE
More than 100 pages of mind-bending science fiction, including original work from Popular Science, a short story anthology from up-and-coming writers, and a graphic novel based on Isaac Asimov's legendary Nightfall, one of the greatest pieces of short science fiction ever written. Free with an annual subscription or available as a single copy.
FROM OUR LATEST ISSUE, FEBRUARY 2015
• Have We Found Alien Life? – In the not-so-extraterrestrial land of Lake Oneida, N.Y., researchers have found strange bacteria that are like nothing we’ve seen before. What could that mean for our search for life on other planets?
• Instructions Not Included – Manuals have guided our lives for hundreds of years. So what does it mean that they’re disappearing in favor of minimalism?
• The Worst Jobs In Science – Fish gutter, troll hunter, rat exerciser—these are just a few of the unpleasant occupations that are furthering our understanding of the world around us. Next time you avoid that task at work, think of what these folks endure.
• Slippery Truths – The Keystone XL Pipeline has been plenty debated in politics, but what does science have to say? We explore the claims in this infographic.
• Take a Deep Breath – After you read this feature about the menacing microbes traveling through the air, you might be a little leery of breathing deep.
• NOW – A high-flying, high-tech drone for aspiring filmmakers, new technology to control your devices with gestures, an airless tire, and more!
• NEXT – Why trying to eat the perfect diet is making us sick, the future of 3-D-printed objects, how space tourism will fare after SpaceShip Two’s crash, and more!
• MANUAL – How to turn Post-its into speakers, three crazy body hacks, a device that lets you wear your heartbeat, and more!
• 1-year (12 issues) subscription for $14.99 - You save 74%!
• 1-month subscription for $1.99
Your subscription will automatically renew unless you cancel 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
Missing issues after update? Tap the “Missing Issues?” button in the Library and sign in to the iTunes account you used to buy the issues originally. They should reappear in your Library.
E-mail us with any questions, problems, or even just feedback at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bug fixes and other improvements
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 24, 2014
- Bonnier Corporation
- 8.6 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.50 (7)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (5248)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 2013 Epic Boat Guide
• 2014 MasterCraft Boat Guide
• 2015 Centurion Boat Guide
• Alpha Universe
• American Photo
• American Photo - 9.11.01 The Photographers' Stories
• ATV Rider Magazine
• Axis 2014 Boat Guide
• Baggers Mag
• Baggers Magazine Archive
• Bermuda Destination Wedding and Honeymoon Planner
• Boating 2013 Boat Buyers Guide
• Boating Mag
• Boating Magazine Archive
• Caradonna Must-Dive Destination Guide
• Catchbook: Photo Fishing Reports
• Cayman Islands Wedding & Honeymoon Guide
• Cressi Catalog
• Cruising World Mag
• Cruising World Magazine Archive
• Cycle World Magazine
• Cycle World Magazine Archive
• Deer Valley Resort Winter Guide 2012-2013
• Deer Valley Resort Winter Guide 2013-2014
• Destination Fiji Travel Guide
• Destination Weddings & Honeymoons Mag
• Destination Weddings & Honeymoons Magazine Archive
• Destination Weddings & Honeymoons Resort Finder
• Dirt Rider Mag
• Dirt Rider Magazine Archive
• Field & Stream Interactive
• Field & Stream Rut Reporters
• Field & Stream's Deer Camp
• Field & Stream+
• Flying Magazine
• Flying Magazine Archive
• Four Winns 2012 Boat Guide
• Gekko 2014 Boat Guide
• Glastron Boat Buyers Guide
• Hot Bike Mag
• Hot Bike Magazine Archive
• Imaging Edge
• Islands Interactive
• ISLANDS Magazine
• Islands Magazine Archive
• Malibu 2014 Boat Guide
• Marlin Mag
• Marlin Magazine Archive
• Moomba 2014 Boat Guide
• Motorcycle Cruiser Mag
• Motorcycle Cruiser Mag Archive
• Motorcyclist Mag
• Motorcyclist Magazine Archive
• Nike US Open of Surfing Official Program
• Outdoor Life Interactive
• Outdoor Life+
• PopPhoto Interactive
• PopPhoto Poses with Lindsay Adler – Fashion Female edition
• PopPhoto Poses with Lindsay Adler – Wedding Poses edition
• PopPhoto.com Buying Guide
• PopSci Interactive
• Popular Photography+
• PS Evolver
• Quiksilver Pro NY Program by TW SURF
• Rockstar Energy King of Wake
• Sailing World Mag
• Sailing World Magazine Archive
• Salt Water Sportsman Mag
• Saltwater Sportsman Magazine Archive
• Saveur Magazine Archive
• Scuba Diving
• Scuba Diving Magazine Archive
• SKI Live
• Skiing AR
• Skinet’s Snow Reports
• Sound+Vision BackStage Mobile: Concert Calendar
• Sound+Vision BackStage: Concert Calendar
• Sport Diver Mag
• Sport Diver Magazine Archive
• Sport Fishing Mag
• Sport Fishing Magazine Archive
• Sport Rider Mag
• Sport Rider Magazine Archive
• Street Chopper Magazine
• Stuart Cove’s Dive Bahamas
• Supra 2014 Boat Guide
• The World's Best Scuba Diving & Resorts Finder
• Tigé 2014 Boat Guide
• TransWorld SKATEboarding+, 30 Years of Covers
• UTV Driver Magazine
• V-Twin Motorcycle Parts and Accessories Guide
• WAKEBOARDING 2014 Boat Buyers Guide
• WAKEBOARDING Mag Archive
• WATERSKI 2014 Boat Buyers Guide
• WaterSki Mag
• WaterSki Magazine Archive
• WME Coupons
• Working Mother Live
• Working Mother Magazine
• Yachting Mag
• Yachting Magazine Archive