TRY POPULAR SCIENCE+ FREE FOR 30 DAYS.
Popular Science+ has ALL the same content as the print magazine, along with special iPad-only features.
Print subscribers can access the digital issue for FREE by downloading this app, tapping the Current Subscribers button, and following the instructions to create an account.
New digital subscribers will be billed 30 days after purchasing. If you do not wish to be billed and continue your subscription, simply turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of your free trial period.
SPECIAL SCIENCE FICTION ISSUE
More than 100 pages of mind-bending science fiction, including original work from Popular Science, a short story anthology from up-and-coming writers, and a graphic novel based on Isaac Asimov's legendary Nightfall, one of the greatest pieces of short science fiction ever written. Free with an annual subscription or available as a single copy.
FROM OUR LATEST ISSUE, OCTOBER 2014
• The Devils and the Deep Blue Sky – It sounds crazy, but a handful of stuntmen are plotting to re-create Evel Knievel’s legendary attempt to jump the Snake River Canyon.
• The Car Disrupted – The automobile industry is ripe for change. Here are the 10 technologies, people, and ideas that will bring it about.
• Lab at the Bottom of the World – During the Antarctic summer, researchers will take to the continent to study things as small as microbes and as large as hidden faraway stars. Their findings could change what we know about our planet and beyond.
•Up in the Air – How one Boston start-up wants to capture high-altitude winds and turn it into the energy needed to run the planet.
• The Brilliant Ten – For the 13th year, Popular Science honors the brightest young minds in science and engineering.
• Now – New high-tech gear for the NHL, a maintenance-free bike you can actually afford, a user’s guide to fitness trackers, and more!
• Next – Unsavory sugar news for trick-or-treaters, a space mission to blast asteroids, why artificial intelligence needs a smarter test, and more!
• Manual – Turn an e-cigarette into a tiny jack-o’-lantern smoke machine, how duct tape came to the rescue for Apollo 13 astronauts, a projector made from a shoebox, and mor
. . . and more!
• 1-year (12 issues) subscription for $14.99 - You save 74%!
• 1-month subscription for $1.99
Your subscription will automatically renew unless you cancel 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
Missing issues after update? Tap the “Missing Issues?” button in the Library and sign in to the iTunes account you used to buy the issues originally. They should reappear in your Library.
E-mail us with any questions, problems, or even just feedback at: firstname.lastname@example.org
iOS 8 compatibility
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 20, 2014
- Bonnier Corporation
- 11.0 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 1.50 (3)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (5248)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 2013 Epic Boat Guide
• 2014 MasterCraft Boat Guide
• American Photo - 9.11.01 The Photographers' Stories
• American Photo+
• ATV Rider Magazine
• Axis 2014 Boat Guide
• Baggers Mag
• Baggers Magazine Archive
• Boating 2013 Boat Buyers Guide
• Boating Mag
• Boating Magazine Archive
• Caradonna Must-Dive Destination Guide
• Catchbook: Photo Fishing Reports
• Cressi Catalog
• Cruising World Mag
• Cycle World Magazine
• Cycle World Magazine Archive
• Deer Valley Resort Winter Guide 2012-2013
• Deer Valley Resort Winter Guide 2013-2014
• Destination Fiji Travel Guide
• Destination Weddings & Honeymoons Mag
• Destination Weddings & Honeymoons Resort Finder
• Dirt Rider Mag
• Dirt Rider Magazine Archive
• Field & Stream Interactive
• Field & Stream Rut Reporters
• Field & Stream's Deer Camp
• Field & Stream+
• Flying Magazine
• Flying Magazine Archive
• Four Winns 2012 Boat Guide
• Gekko 2014 Boat Guide
• Glastron Boat Buyers Guide
• Hot Bike Mag
• Imaging Edge
• Islands Interactive
• ISLANDS Magazine
• Islands Magazine Archive
• Malibu 2014 Boat Guide
• Marlin Mag
• Moomba 2014 Boat Guide
• Motorcycle Cruiser Mag
• Motorcycle Cruiser Mag Archive
• Motorcyclist Mag
• Motorcyclist Magazine Archive
• Nike US Open of Surfing Official Program
• Outdoor Life Interactive
• Outdoor Life+
• PopPhoto Interactive
• PopPhoto Poses with Lindsay Adler – Fashion Female edition
• PopPhoto Poses with Lindsay Adler – Wedding Poses edition
• PopPhoto.com Buying Guide
• PopSci Interactive
• Popular Photography+
• PS Evolver
• Quiksilver Pro NY Program by TW SURF
• Rockstar Energy King of Wake
• Sailing World Mag
• Sailing World Magazine Archive
• Salt Water Sportsman Mag
• Saltwater Sportsman Magazine Archive
• Saveur Magazine Archive
• Scuba Diving
• Scuba Diving Magazine Archive
• SKI Live
• Skiing AR
• Skinet’s Snow Reports
• Sound+Vision BackStage Mobile: Concert Calendar
• Sound+Vision BackStage: Concert Calendar
• Sport Diver Mag
• Sport Diver Magazine Archive
• Sport Fishing Mag
• Sport Fishing Magazine Archive
• Sport Rider Mag
• Sport Rider Magazine Archive
• Street Chopper Magazine
• Stuart Cove’s Dive Bahamas
• Supra 2014 Boat Guide
• The World's Best Scuba Diving & Resorts Finder
• Tigé 2014 Boat Guide
• TransWorld SKATEboarding+, 30 Years of Covers
• V-Twin Motorcycle Parts and Accessories Guide
• WAKEBOARDING 2014 Boat Buyers Guide
• WAKEBOARDING Mag Archive
• WATERSKI 2014 Boat Buyers Guide
• WaterSki Mag
• WME Coupons
• Working Mother Live
• Working Mother Magazine
• Yachting Mag
• Yachting Magazine Archive