iOS Universal Newsstand
Popular Science is the magazine for anyone curious about what’s new and next. With a readership of over 6.4 million, Popular Science is a must-have for technology fans, early adopters, and thought leaders.
Popular Science puts the latest news in gadgets, software, and robotics in the palm of your hand! Our articles help anyone understand the ideas and people driving the big issues of the day – whether healthcare, energy, robotics, or defense. News and features also provide perspective on the latest breakthroughs in science and technology.
Popular Science represents the best hopes for our planet, our lives, our children, and our future. And we reveal those hopes by featuring the innovations today that are laying the groundwork for a better tomorrow. This is a magazine for readers that want the future now.
Social Media loves Popular Science:
- 2.98 Million Facebook Fans
- 503,000 Twitter Followers
HIGHLIGHTS FROM OUR LATEST ISSUE, May / June 2017
• Cruise ship secrets—How do you float a city’s worth of people out to sea? Massive freezers, vacuum poop tubes, and hydraulic cardboard crushers, to name a few.
• Get ready to rumble—Fulfill all your childhood dreams and get behind the controls of the life-sized versions of those construction toys you loved.
• The future-proofing engine—Dubai is betting big on science, technology, diversity, and tolerance as a means to a sustainable future. Here’s how they’re doing it.
• A brief history of the pickup truck—How an American classic has evolved, from the Model T Runabout to the monstrous Ford F-150, and became a better version of itself.
• The guy Lego pays to play—A guide to becoming an adult who gets to build toys for a living, including a life-size X-wing fighter jet.
• On tears and rocket fuel—When you’re emotionally attached to a rocket, you have to say your emotional goodbye with a hug.
• Anatomy of a Dyson sphere—In an energy-deficient future, we might need to put our solar panels a little closer to the sun…
• The old-show hero—Guy Spiller does more than restore old video reels. He’s preserving history one tape at a time.
• Heavy metal—These motorcycles are bigger and badder than anything else out on the open road, so try to keep up.
• Monster mashup—What happens when you smush every elite rollercoaster together into a franken-ride? We found out.
- 1-year (12 issues) subscription for $14.99 - You save 74%!
- 1-month subscription for $1.99
Your subscription will automatically renew unless you cancel 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
- Bug and stability fixes
We appreciate your feedback so please keep it coming!
148Apps —Popular Science+ Review