TRY POPULAR SCIENCE+ FREE FOR 30 DAYS.
Popular Science+ has ALL the same content as the print magazine, along with special iPad-only features.
Print subscribers can access the digital issue for FREE by downloading this app, tapping the Current Subscribers button, and following the instructions to create an account.
New digital subscribers will be billed 30 days after purchasing. If you do not wish to be billed and continue your subscription, simply turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of your free trial period.
SPECIAL SCIENCE FICTION ISSUE
More than 100 pages of mind-bending science fiction, including original work from Popular Science, a short story anthology from up-and-coming writers, and a graphic novel based on Isaac Asimov's legendary Nightfall, one of the greatest pieces of short science fiction ever written. Free with an annual subscription or available as a single copy.
FROM OUR LATEST ISSUE, SEPTEMBER 2014
• The War of Ones and Zeros—The future of cyberwar is here, and it’s changing everything we know about the rules of engagement.
• See. Learn. Do—In our annual look at education, we highlight the innovative programs and people that are reimagining the way kids learn.
• Bill Nye Fights Back—The Science Guy may conjure up images of goofy bow ties, but he’s taken on a new, more serious charge: Defend science against all odds.
• A Shift in Nuclear Powers—Use this data visualization to see the rise and fall of nuclear as a power source around the world.
• Pushing Our Limits—Over the years, humans have gotten stronger, taller, smarter, and faster. But how far can they take it? Plus: We’ve got tips for improving your own abilities.
• Now—Harley-Davidson’s first electric motorcycle, a football helmet for safer gameplay, the booming industry of cryptophones, and more!
• Next—A close look at the pill that prevents HIV, what to do about food scarcity, Jill Tarter on alien communication, and more!
• Manual—A strikingly strong Wiffle ball blaster, high-tech tools built with LEGO blocks, how to farm your own edible crickets, and more!
. . . and more!
• 1-year (12 issues) subscription for $14.99 - You save 74%!
• 1-month subscription for $1.99
Your subscription will automatically renew unless you cancel 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
Missing issues after update? Tap the “Missing Issues?” button in the Library and sign in to the iTunes account you used to buy the issues originally. They should reappear in your Library.
E-mail us with any questions, problems, or even just feedback at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bug fixes and other improvements
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 18, 2014
- Bonnier Corporation
- 10.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (26)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (5240)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 2013 Epic Boat Guide
• 2014 MasterCraft Boat Guide
• ATV Rider Magazine
• American Photo - 9.11.01 The Photographers' Stories
• American Photo+
• Axis 2014 Boat Guide
• Baggers Mag
• Baggers Magazine Archive
• Boating 2013 Boat Buyers Guide
• Boating Mag
• Boating Magazine Archive
• Catchbook: Photo Fishing Reports
• Cressi Catalog
• Cruising World Mag
• Cycle World Magazine
• Cycle World Magazine Archive
• Deer Valley Resort Winter Guide 2013-2014
• Destination Fiji Travel Guide
• Destination Weddings & Honeymoons Mag
• Destination Weddings & Honeymoons Resort Finder
• Dirt Rider Mag
• Dirt Rider Magazine Archive
• Field & Stream Interactive
• Field & Stream Rut Reporters
• Field & Stream's Deer Camp
• Field & Stream+
• Flying Magazine
• Flying Magazine Archive
• Four Winns 2012 Boat Guide
• Gekko 2014 Boat Guide
• Glastron Boat Buyers Guide
• Hot Bike Mag
• ISLANDS Magazine
• Imaging Edge
• Islands Interactive
• Islands Magazine Archive
• Malibu 2014 Boat Guide
• Marlin Mag
• Moomba 2014 Boat Guide
• Motorcycle Cruiser Mag
• Motorcycle Cruiser Mag Archive
• Motorcyclist Mag
• Motorcyclist Magazine Archive
• Nike US Open of Surfing Official Program
• Outdoor Life Interactive
• Outdoor Life+
• PS Evolver
• PopPhoto Interactive
• PopPhoto Poses with Lindsay Adler – Fashion Female edition
• PopPhoto Poses with Lindsay Adler – Wedding Poses edition
• PopPhoto.com Buying Guide
• PopSci Interactive
• Popular Photography+
• Quiksilver Pro NY Program by TW SURF
• Rockstar Energy King of Wake
• SKI Live
• Sailing World Mag
• Sailing World Magazine Archive
• Salt Water Sportsman Mag
• Saltwater Sportsman Magazine Archive
• Saveur Magazine Archive
• Scuba Diving
• Scuba Diving Magazine Archive
• Skiing AR
• Skinet’s Snow Reports
• Sound+Vision BackStage Mobile: Concert Calendar
• Sound+Vision BackStage: Concert Calendar
• Sport Diver Mag
• Sport Fishing Mag
• Sport Fishing Magazine Archive
• Sport Rider Mag
• Street Chopper Magazine
• Stuart Cove’s Dive Bahamas
• Supra 2014 Boat Guide
• The World's Best Scuba Diving & Resorts Finder
• Tigé 2014 Boat Guide
• TransWorld SKATEboarding+, 30 Years of Covers
• V-Twin Motorcycle Parts and Accessories Guide
• WAKEBOARDING 2014 Boat Buyers Guide
• WAKEBOARDING Mag Archive
• WATERSKI 2014 Boat Buyers Guide
• WME Coupons
• WaterSki Mag
• Working Mother Live
• Working Mother Magazine
• Yachting Mag
• Yachting Magazine Archive