New York Post iPad Edition
INTRODUCING THE NEW YORK POST'S NEW APP FOR IPAD!
The New York Post’s app for iPad is all-new - and bigger and better than ever! Join us today for a 30-day free trial!
— VERSION 3.0 —
Completely redesigned and rebuilt, the New York Post’s new iPad app gives you complete access to each day’s edition, optimized for your tablet.
Everything you love about The Post is on display: hard-hitting news, New York’s best sports coverage, Page Six, entertainment, opinion, business, features, and everything else you expect from the Post. It’s just like the paper available for home delivery and at newsstands.
In addition to all the content from the print edition, each day’s edition is augmented with multimedia extras: photo galleries, videos, animation and more.
— APP FEATURES —
• Comprehensive editions: Access every print section including classifieds, weather, puzzles, specials and more
• Enhanced readability: Pinch and zoom to enlarge stories and photos. Tap to view article text and adjust text size
• Expanded archive: Download and save any edition from the last 30 days
• Improved performance: Faster downloads and a more seamless reading experience
• Richer multimedia: Enjoy more photos, slideshows and videos with daily multimedia content
• Email notifications: Stay abreast of new features, breaking news, and specials available to subscribers
— COMPATIBILITY —
Version 3.0 requires iOS 6 or iOS 7. See the instructions below if you’re an existing subscriber and your iPad is running iOS 5.
— HOW TO UPDATE —
• Go to iTunes or the App Store to download the new version.
• Open the app. (The New York Post app icon appears in Newsstand.)
• If you're an existing subscriber, tap on restore subscription.
• You will be asked to log in to iTunes. This merely confirms that your subscription is valid. After that, you’re done!
— IOS5 USERS —
If you are a current subscriber and you are using a first-generation iPad and/or an operating system below iOS 6, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
— FEEDBACK —
Comments? Suggestions? Please contact us at email@example.com. For technical issues, please visit help.nypost.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Full overhaul of the reading experience
• Enhanced feasibility options
• Expanded archive access
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 13, 2014
- NYP Holdings, Inc.
- 17.5 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 1.50 (220)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 2.50 (2826)