Men’s Health Magazine
TRY MEN'S HEALTH FREE FOR 30 DAYS.
Men's Health isn’t just a magazine—it’s a solution. We give you the tools to look better, live healthier, and be more successful in all aspects of life. Find out why Men’s Health is the world’s largest men’s magazine!
Print subscribers can access digital issues for FREE by downloading this app, tapping the Sign In Button, and following the instructions to create an account. All subscribers (print and digital) also get FREE access to the enhanced iPhone edition. Optimized for the iPhone and for Retina display on the iPad.
New digital subscribers will be billed 30 days after purchasing. If you do not wish to be billed and continue your subscription, simply turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of your free trial period.
IN THE MARCH ISSUE:
• BICEPS SO BIG, IT ISN’T FUNNY. Follow comedian Kevin Hart’s three-step plan to build shirt-busting arms, and read his gut-busting profile. BONUS: Behind-the-scenes footage at our hilarious cover shoot.
• 8 STEPS TO SLIM. A Men’s Health editor lost 30 pounds in 6 months! Now it’s your turn.
• LUXURY TRAVEL FOR CHEAPSKATES. Want to fly practically for free? Or pay fleabag rates for a hotel suite? Read the manual on how to game the system, and get the upgrade you deserve.
• WELCOME TO HER PLEASURE ZONES. Spelunk these four new routes to orgasmland.
• COOK ONCE, EAT FOR A WEEK. Save time, cash—and a few inches from your waist—with these simple, delicious, big-batch recipes.
• THE SPRING 2015 GUIDE TO STYLE. 16 essentials guaranteed to make you the best dressed man in the room.
Men's Health Magazine Subscriptions available though iTunes:
1-year subscription: $23.99 for Men's Health, automatically renews for additional years of access and is charged to your iTunes account until you cancel. Your iTunes account will be charged for the first year subscription at the conclusion of your free month of access unless you cancel in the manner described below.
AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL: Your subscription automatically renews unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. To subscribe tap one of the subscription banners located in the top left of the Library or Home pages inside the application. iTunes will automatically charge your account at the same price stated above for each annual renewal period 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active the subscription period and no refunds are provided by iTunes. Free months of access are only available to new subscribers.
- Bug fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 04, 2014
- Rodale Inc. Digital
- 7.3 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.00 (56)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (4121)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 1001 Sugar Smart Foods
• Abs Diet Smoothie Selector
• Conrad Magazine
• Flat-Belly Express
• He Said She Said
• Hot Body Yoga
• Instant Wingman
• Learn Her Secrets
• Men's Health 20-Minute Muscle Meals
• Men's Health 28-Day Fat Blaster
• Men's Health Get Back In Shape
• Men's Health Personal Trainer
• Men's Health Pushup Challenge
• Men's Health Speed Shred
• Men's Health Training Guides
• Men's Health Ultimate Abs
• Organic Gardening Mag
• Organic Gardening Planting Planner 2014
• Runner's World
• Running Times
• Slim Down Shopping List
• Waldorf Astoria Magazine
• Women's Health 28-Day Fat Blaster
• Women's Health Amazing Abs Workouts
• Women's Health Look Better Naked
• Women's Health Mag
• Women's Health Personal Trainer
• Women's Health Sexy Arms & Shoulder Workouts
• Women's Health Tight Butt & Lean Legs Workouts
• Women's Health Total Body Fat-Burning Workouts