This app was removed from the App Store.
GM - Medical Journal for the Healthcare Professional
iOS iPad Newsstand
Get the latest medical news and clinical reviews affecting healthcare professionals with an interest in the 50 years plus patient on our latest App.
GM is a monthly peer-reviewed journal for primary and secondary-care physicians with an interest in the care of older people. GM has been providing up-to-date and high quality editorial, written by doctors for doctors, for over 40 years.
Our App contains monthly clinical articles as well as up to date news and views.
Our educational focus is the 50 years plus patient, and with the strapline ³Midlife and Beyond,² we aim to provide practical, clinical articles written by leaders in their field. Our core content includes cardiology, neurology,
type-2 diabetes, oncology, dermatology, musculoskeletal, and old age psychiatry.
In each edition, readers can find the latest news - healthcare, political, and socioeconomic ¬ as well as our advance reports section, which relays important developments in the care of older people from key international medical meetings.
A growing number of healthcare professionals are also taking advantage of our free article archive at www.gerimed.co.uk where you can also find our latest news section, join the GM forum, submit articles and access author guidelines.
Our sister publication, GM2, is published six times a year and each issue focuses on a specific therapeutic area ¬ GM2 Heart and Diabetes (2), GM2 Neurology and Mental Health (2), GM2 Oncology, and GM2 Gender: midlife and beyond.
The available subscription periods for GM Medical Journal are:
- Free Subscription
Your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Your Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period