FHM Magazine Philippines
This is a free app with paid content. You can get single issues for $2.99 and the one-year subscription for $24.99.
IN THE JANUARY 2015 ISSUE: KATRINA HALILI IS BACK! // Be the king of the food court! // Bored stiff? // Calvin Abueva // Ivy Teves // Deuce Manila // Jeannie Duffy // Mary Anne Dee
Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn it off 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can also turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
FHM is the No. 1 men’s magazine in the Philippines. It covers general interest topics spanning babes, pop culture, fashion, grooming, sports, music, relationships, and humor. Launched in March 2000, FHM Philippines has since dominated the publishing arena through its playful mix of witty articles, edgy photography and of course, the best women in the land!
Browse through pages of the alluring women! Learn about the hottest movies, gadgets and music! Read the most sensual stories as told by our FHM honeys! You can now take your trusted wingman (yes, FHM) anywhere you go.
Thank you for all your feedback! We fixed a few crash bugs to make your reading experience better!
• Fixed a link to the "shop" button in the home screen
• Resolved a bug where the reader suddenly crashes when browsing
• Added a link to the FHM Facebook Page (don't forget to like us!)
• Added a link to another app powered by Ookbee - buqo
• Added a link to the buqo Facebook Page
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 29, 2014
- SUMMIT PUBLISHING CO INC
- 26.1 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.00 (7)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (46)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Candy Magazine Philippines
• Cosmopolitan Philippines
• Elle Decoration Philippines
• Entrepreneur Magazine Philippines
• Esquire Philippines
• Good Housekeeping Philippines
• Mens Health Philippines
• Real Living
• Smart Parenting Philippines
• Sparkling Magazine
• Top Gear Philippines
• Town & Country Philippines
• Yes Magazine