iOS iPad Newsstand
New Redesign of Bloomberg Markets+, the award-winning magazine that covers the people, stories and ideas that move global financial markets. Read by the global financial elite, the magazine is the world's largest monthly for financial professionals.
Bloomberg Markets+ is FREE for Bloomberg Professional subscribers and Bloomberg Markets print subscribers. Annual Bloomberg Markets+ Subscribers get 1 month FREE.
- Get the latest market information and news on companies mentioned in articles by tapping on the name of the company in the article (in bold) or by tapping on the related tab
- Watch related videos on select articles in the issue
- Search across all your issues
- Create your personal archive and access it from any issue
- Easily manage your issues with an auto-archiving option for issues older than 6 months (ON by default). TIP: Even if auto-archive is OFF, Newsstand will continue to auto-archive issues once device storage is constrained.
- Resize the fonts to suit your reading needs
- Share articles via e-mail, Twitter and Facebook
How does the Bloomberg Markets+ subscription work?
- Bloomberg Markets+ is FREE for existing Bloomberg Professional subscribers and Bloomberg Markets print subscribers. Just download the app and activate your free subscription.
- To subscribe, choose either a monthly subscription for $2.99/month or an annual subscription for $29.99/year.
- Payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription will auto-renew unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- You may turn off auto-renewal from your iTunes account settings on your iPad
- Subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period
ABOUT BLOOMBERG MARKETS
Bloomberg Markets takes readers inside professional investing by profiling key players in business and finance, tracking firms on the cutting edge and reporting on the latest investment strategies and their impact on the global economy. Launched in 1992, it has won more than 200 journalism and design awards.
- Bug fixes