American Cinematographer Magazine
For 92 years, American Cinematographer has served filmmakers by exploring the artistic thought processes of the film industry's most innovative and talented directors of photography, and by explaining the technical means by which they realize their creative visions.
In addition, our editorial seeks to keep readers abreast of advancements in all facets of motion-imaging technology — the tools cinematographers use to ply their trade — and to inform them of visually extraordinary productions, including feature films, television shows, commercials and music videos.
American Cinematographer subscriptions available:
A single issue for $5.99 (non-subscription)
1-year subscription for $29.99 (automatically renewed until cancelled)
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of your purchase.
SUBSCRIBERS’ AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL FEATURE: Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period (another year for annual subscribers) unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. NO CANCELLATION of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
CURRENT PRINT SUBSCRIBERS: Please go to the ASC online store for more information.
- New user interface for catalog
- Read, download, purchase, delete buttons appear next to cover image in catalog
- DRM login occurs at magazine group level instead of book level, i.e a better login experience
- Full text search across all books in a magazine group - must be online
- Full text search across all downloaded books
- Help screen in catalog
- If book content gets updated after user downloads book, will show an Update button so user can update the book content
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 11, 2013
- ASC Holding Corp
- Average Rating:
- 2.50 (30)
- 6.2 MB