iOS Universal Newsstand
Airbnbmag is a travel lifestyle magazine featuring authentic experiences through the eyes of those who know best, the locals. Whether you’re planning or daydreaming your next journey, Airbnbmag offers both the familiar and the unexpected through a local lens and captured by top travel writers & photographers of the world. Airbnbmag is your passport to feeling at home anywhere! Your next adventure starts here.
Subscribe now and get INSTANT access to the latest issue! Don't forget, you can also get free access to issues with a timed preview (on your iPhone, too!).
Plus, share app content with your favorite social networks. Using a simple two-finger tap, actual images of the content itself are “clipped” and can be sent directly to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or Pinterest, or via email or saved to your photo roll.
Download our free app today to have AirBNBmag at your fingertips whenever you want it.
• Single issue purchase available for $3.99, no automatic renewal.
• 1-year subscription available for $14.99, automatically renewed until cancelled.
When purchasing through iTunes, your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can also turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
Please note that you must have iOS 9.0 or higher installed on your device to use this app.
• Single Issue Price - USD $3.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 14.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
New year, new update: A faster app and articles to help improve your reading experience.