The Wall Street Journal.
Make Time for the App That's As Ambitious As You Are - Subscribe Today and Get 4 Weeks Free! Now with WSJ for Apple Watch and Evernote Premium*.
The new WSJ app is an immersive digital news experience modeled after the iconic Wall Street Journal newspaper. It brings you the latest news, as well as expert commentary and analysis from around the world, with enhanced features and visual storytelling that bring the Journal to life. And it’s all delivered through a cleaner, simpler interface so you can find the news you need, anywhere you need it.
- A stunning visual experience with rich photo slideshows, full-screen video and interactive graphics
- Optimized performance that delivers faster load times and improved stability
- Streamlined navigation consistent with the structure of the paper, while offering quick access to breaking news and analysis.
- Multiple ways to read including the digital versions of our U.S., Europe and Asia print editions as well as the latest news from WSJ
Key Features for Apple Watch:
- The top stories you need to know right now, easily available right on your watch screen, with the ability to save and read later on your iPhone.
- Push notifications sent to you as news breaks so you'll never be the last to know.
- Market data information integrated seamlessly into accompanying stories, displaying stock performance and other need-to-know items that keep you synced up with companies you're interested in.
Special Features for iOS 8:
- Notification Center that displays the top four stories pulled from latest news right on your home screen
- Interactive push notifications that link to a breaking news story that can be saved for later
- Start reading an article on one Apple device and seamlessly continue on another
Subscribe for $22.99 per month to receive unlimited digital access on iPad, iPhone, all other WSJ tablet & smartphone apps, and WSJ Online.
Your subscription will renew automatically each month and payment will be charged to your iTunes Account within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of your subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
*A complimentary one year subscription to Evernote Premium is currently available only to U.S. subscribers who are eligible for WSJ+.
This new release contains key improvements to the app including:
- WSJ's new app for Apple Watch, featuring top new stories, alerts and market data.
- Crash fixes
- Minor fixes to Market Data for an enhanced experience
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 4 hours ago
- Wall Street Journal
- 26.7 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (92009)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• CapeCodOnline Pix App
• Financial News for iPad
• MarketWatch – Stock Market and Investing News and Analysis
• SouthCoastToday Pix
• WSJ China for iPad
• WSJ Live